Barclays Bank

Kama zimetoka CBK ,that is correct , na Kama sivyo they still can track the money, serikali iko na mkono mrefu my fren

You are not serious!
We will never get the country we want, if think theft and corruption opportunities are to be supported.
We have to contain the terrible behaviour, utilise our funds for development and bring down costs. Such thefts increases insurance costs which is passed on to the public.

Development modifies a peoples behaviour and foresight. Encouraging theft or corruption is taking steps backward, a mind moving beyond the dark ages.

Napitia tu ma expats

I am serious. Dead serious. Ebu find me a job karibu na any Kenyan cash points kama ports, policeforce, judiciary uone kama sitaiba. If you can’t beat them JOIN THEM bratha.
I supported UHURURUTO because I believed that together corruption and public theft will be a thing of the past. I believed that they were both wealthy enuff so would not be partaking in any looting. But now I can only believe what I read and to fight corruption we will need to vote out practically anyone that is in power now and remain governmentless coz even the freshmen wanakuja with one agenda steal.
Reason why I support anyone now stealing and accepting bribes. I know it is backward but that is where we are am afraid.

p/s nitafutie job penye nitaiba millions.

I hope no one is going to be enticed, that theft is the way forward. Africans are constantly persuaded to self harm, the imposter decoys that have hated the peoples of the continent.