Barua

Why was Chiloba opposed to analysis of the server? remember his cheeky smile when he thought the ruling on read-only would favor him ? Where there is smoke there is fire. The supreme court could not have ordred for a rerun if there was nothing. Stop dismissing everything as a non issue. Hivi ndio the SCOK judgment iliwapatia mshtuko. You never learn?

4 Likes

Propaganda left right center, campaigns are in high gear

1 Like

Thanks, keeping me awake whole night. Been there before so no worries. Just not as active as usual. My body clock is all messed up.

1 Like

Propaganda mingi ni ya nini?tarehe ni kumi na 17.

[MEDIA=facebook]10155830819794497[/MEDIA]

@spear amekuwa IEBC spokesman sasa. Hivi ndio mlipatikana unawares,na bado. UOTP.

3 Likes

Kubali wewe unakuanga fala

NgĂĄki omoisi oyo?

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]124604[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Wewe stick to taking roadside pictures, hi maneno ingine ya siasa is to heavy for you too grasp
[MEDIA=twitter]905749388198326272[/MEDIA]

Tears

1 Like

Mbiyande omonene

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sasa watu walikuwa wanasema nini? This will go on daily until elections time. Its called mind conditioning to discredit IEBC or stop the elections altogether. Remember in the lead upto 8/8 the opposition had daily news of propaganda and fake news to poison the minds of Kenya. The KDF spokesperson who was pronounced dead while he was at work:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Its back in full force but some act like they are none the wiser.

3 Likes

All the media houses started this as their top story in their 7pm bulletins.

Unfortunately none of them called IEBC to verify the info.

Why would Chair write a memo to CEO whom they work closely everyday. They can’t discuss it among other things they do on a daily basis together with the commissioners. One sit down can get answers faster and decisions made to move forward with election preparation. Then the content of the letter mirrors the opposition petition arguments which gave it away completely. So far SC hasn’t given the full ruling so no one can claim to know which areas on IEBC raised flags. I like the commissioners statement. They saw the “letter” online first. I wish to be a fly in IEBC boardroom now. The questions there will be interestingly. That said IEBC is a team effort, it was designed that way because we are suspicious our ourselves. Opposition needs a scapegoat and for now its Chiloba, it can’t be that opposition lost.

2 Likes

Hehe. Chebukati is airing it for the world to see the snakes he was working with who would’ve spoiled his legacy. He’s also trying to justify his new team and show you why Chiloba needs to go.

Since now they are both from the same divide, si wa itiwe council of elders wa ongeleshwe.

[ATTACH=full]124646[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]124647[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Who are these people engaged in wasting time producing fake documents?

What could the motive be?

Is it to try and convince everyone that the IEBC cannot re-run the election?

Who does not want elections to proceed on the 17th and why?

2 Likes

Good questions. Don’t expect them to answer. Wamenaswa.