Bastard!

Takataka ya mtu yeye, how could he? Yaani anaponyoka na mrembo kimalamala hivo, I 'll be using matatus instead of these stupid taxis

1 Like

Poor boy. Try calling the mbish to get her side of the story.

Atoe wapi contacts? It was a random chic he met in a pub. But I can feel his hurt.

1 Like

Yes, she was a random chic. I was hoping to get her contacts once we were in the comfort of my place, lakini wapi! Huyo dere ni fala sana, yaani anaponyoka na mrembo kama jackpot, takataka yeye

Imagine standing in the middle of Thika road helplessly watching the car speed off with your prized possession, then your hand instinctively reaches out for your boner

Heheheā€¦sorry boss but I canā€™t feel your pain. Take lessons from KTalkers who prefers lodges to avoid the such issues.

They prefer lodges to avoid mchele or coz they are married, but huyu dere ni mnyama. His time is coming too, mjinga

Had you paid the 1200?

No, I usually pay after reaching my destination. Huyu dere ni fisi tu, I know he dry fried the chic. The chic alikuwa ame chew ile mbaya

1 Like

At least haukua umemlipa. That fisi got the upper hand on you.

1 Like

huyo alikua dryspell mbaya lakini chunga if anything happens to that chic they find her body in karura na CCTV shows you with her mkitoka prepare your anal cavity for kamiti

1 Like

Yaani hiyo stori ilini bore tu sana, its like taking food from the mouth of a starving man just as he is preparing to swallow it

hehehe

:D:D:D

Imagine ungefika kwako ulishwe pishori by that bitch ungekuwa in a worse situation. Thank that taxi driver.

1 Like

:wink:

Hehe. Yenyewe " I donā€™t know what to say about that situation"

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/84/b0/b1/84b0b198a412016cda593732ece12013.jpg

The chick told the dere; ā€˜twende wachana na Huyo fala.ā€™

look on the up sideā€¦it could have been much worseā€¦the dere could have sped with you to some accomplices utoanishwe kila kituā€¦perhaps including your lifeā€¦

1 Like