BBI itawanyonya kuwanyonya

Naaaaa he ain’t a civilian. Purlease…

still waiting for @langatkipro to respond to my comments above. @Finest wine can assist him.

Ugandans know him all too well. My fren.

I can and esp because numbers are up my street. But Langat will come along shortly. Be patient.

The BBI proposes that if the number of elected MPs does not meet the two third gender rule then the national assembly shall nominate MPs as necessary to achieve that two thirds gender rule. The number of mps per parliament is 360. So if all the elected 360 mps end up being male, in order to fulfill the two thirds gender rule the number of women mps to be nominated shall be 180. Thats is wherre the 180 nominated women mps come from
[ATTACH=full]351236[/ATTACH]

Are they proposing to abolish the Women Rep position in the BBI document?

A third of 360 is 120 not 180. No?

Yes it shall be abolished in the BBI

Abraham Lincoln - Wartime Politics, the Union Cause, 1864 Election | Britannica

Gashwin, I best tell you again that I no longer rate your posts. I read you huko kwa empty ego suits ‘talking’ with so much authority about me as if I am your mate, wewe na ule well known plagiarist jizee and the other stupido Scumbag and takataka wengine. Act your age and I might listen.
You posted here that Admin blocked your Gashwin handle and that you were forced to create this one, when there was a huge furore…I just don’t like digging up old threads.

In short sisomi n’goooo. Support the BBI all you like as it aligns with your pocket in terms of tenders awarded by the Uhuru side of Jubilee. Sisi tutajipanga na Mungu.

Math… the ratio should be 2/3 to 1/3 so you need to consider the total number not one side… SO if you o 120, 360… the total will be 480, 120/480 will be 25% or a Quarter which is less than a Third…

BBI is not for us guys. Ni ya gava and they will ensure it passes. Go vote NO and hope your vote still means shit.

-The punguza mzigo bill was pro wananchi but the ruling class would hear none of that

I agree. But that’s mathematics. The Number of MPs in the constitution is currently 290. Proposed to be increase to 360. So its a third of this number that should be of either gender.

Hivi ndio nilikuwa naonea huruma wenye walipigia mlevi na mwizi kura (incl you I suspect).

Former opposition leader, ODM leader, statesman… The man is like mono baller admin, too many labels.