BBI Rally in Mombasa ends prematurely on Baba's orders

Building bridges my foot!

Umeanza?? Elections baado

When did I stop? Anything contaminated by uganga has always been a no no for me

In one simple move DP Uncle Ruto takes over BBI rally. This notion of trying to force people into camps of YES vs NO has failed. All agree on BBI document as presented in Bomas. Today there were actual instructions from President Uhuru that nobody should be barred from the event and any attempt that leads to disorder should have the meeting end immediately. I’m glad Haji followed through on that. Sen. Murkomen was brilliant, disarmed the crowd with his respectful manner in addressing all leaders and proved to all that Tanga Tanga agrees with the BBI proposals, so why should handcheque team force divisions? He scored an goal and got his own critics to applause. I also thank the crowd who actually appreciated Tanga Tanga leaders presence and called them up to address them. You completely di-whiped handcheque team. Next BBI rally is Eldoret and central. If its going to be the same as today’s they will cancel it altogether. RAT and handcheque team can’t be overshadowed by Sen. Murkomen in what they thought was their new platform to escape retirement.

You wish.

Ghasia.

:D:D:D

Hehehe, babuon had to take off when the crowd demanded to have Moses Kuria speak and not RATs man kamanda:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I7esAmYOsk

May be we should be more worried about single-handles with half-brains than fully functional multi-handlers. Multi-handlers are intelligent people who know when they are spewing sh!t, hence the need to distance their true character from the occasional rubbish. Half-brained single-handles cannot recognize sh!t because they are made of it.

What’s the essence of forcing this bbi shiet

Niaje dog’s anus?

Very hurtful to say the least