BBI report consequences

I think you are showing how narrow your scope can be and myopic when reality begins to come out, are u just ignorant or u dont care, so you have never even read about what happened in the 90s because u were too young by then??? am sure u know about mau Mau yet it happened in the 50ts, naachilia hapo

We are already fucked my fren. Wacha debt repayment ianze vizuri

Like they fought Kidesh after shafting Nairobi County? Tukubali tu, we are humanbeings, we can and do get fooled into doing stupid things like pointless demonstrations and violence, no one should bash luos for falling for Rao’s lies koz ata Okuyu we invested in Gatheca na ametuangusha, Kalenjin wameinvest kwa Ruto, he did not protect them from maize cartels, it is time to start making better decisions, these people have converging interests whose bottomline is their enrichment at our expense, divide and rule is their forte.

Mwenye chongo huona kengeza

Just as kikuyus felt justified then

Luos feel justified now

By the way Rift valley produces more tea than mount Kenya region but kalenjins never had maandamano against Moi

Coffee is still dead but no more demos from those sides

It’s never about the people

But it’s about tribal chiefs

Waambie we need new people

Raila,Ruto,mudavadi are all the same

Tafuteni watu ambao hawapendi siasa

Someone like kibaki,who isn’t obsessed with politics ya 2022 Na wale tunashindano nao

Chesus …Your people are back at it. Retreating to their tribal cacoons as expected. Fuck Baba ,Fuck Kamwana and don’t forget the master thief…Fuck Lootall. A total scrap of this system would be the best solution to our Kenyan problems.

Aliwaambia waachane na mahindi ([SIZE=1]iko na wenyewe[/SIZE]:D) wapande makodopia.

Kwani ni wapi tulikuwa tumeenda?

You hate Luos… and boast about it.

Picketing nay demonstrating is a basic constitutional right.

Go to hell.

Just as predicted. People will now run to hide behind other imaginary candidates like thirdway, kibwana, matiangi etc when RAT gets another dose of raw politics against him.:smiley: By 2022 mtakuja tu back to defend him and your imaginary candidates will collect their 0.1% votes as they going into retirement.

Mwongoje comeback ya handcheque ndio mpate sauti tena hapa. You all bet on President Uhuru backing RAT, changing the constitution in favour of retirees, decide to run again under a different title and sell himself above politics of betrayal. All this and people will just accept as their main priority for everyone. My favourite one is the same people crying “imeibiwo” would pray night and day that “the system” rigs in RAT :D:D Its easier to rearrange the cosmos in the galaxy.

As they waste time dividing imaginary posts in boardrooms remember the grassroots awaits. They have not be asked, pleaded and listened to. Well the dynasties haven’t been doing that, they presume they are too popular and big to do that. Tanga Tanga on the other hand relish seeking the grassroots and mashinani ata kama ni street lights in a ward in Bungoma. The end results are visible even now.

There is a difference reading about it and experiencing it. My grandfather fought in one of the world wars as a medic but I cannot feel it like he does.

I know about the mau mau but I cannot picture it in my head as much as I try.

Just get out of your emotional state and start thinking logically boss.

I have date luo women for a long time, i have friends who are luos and that bothers me not.
Picketing and demonstrating is a right but not throwing stones, stealing and damaging property which is what Raila’s demonstrating goons are good at. Shall we ask the business people around university way just how much they lost?

We Ni mgonjwa

Kwani it’s only tanga tanga that’s doing development and not the other side?

Since when did public rallies become a sign of development?
In kakamega,Mps allied to tangatanga have the worst development record

U are quite naive

Hata a racist jungu when asked about it will say that…" I have many black friends bla bla bla"

Do u know that by 1992 nearly all shops in town never had metal grills on their displays?

Whenever we had riots called upon by those opposed to Moi,shops will be looted…most of the rioters came from your community

Did I say Luos were stealing? I said goons. Because people took advatage of the chaos to steal. Others camd to demonstrate with that sole intention. Who cares what tribe they are.

On the issue of tribalism, believe what you want to believe.