Be Warned

Don’t mind me. Napitia tu
[ATTACH=full]10232[/ATTACH]

1 Like

If this wasn’t hekaya I would have guessed the victim to be @Okiya (usinitafune tafadhali)

Huyu hana pesa ni umangaa tu na kama ako nayo ni easy money ya ukora. Wealthy people don’t brag about it and are refined enough not to air dirty laundry in public.

4 Likes

man i dont give a shit, i have not read the hekaya, but can you please shorten it…

Bibi ya wenyewe wacha kabsaa!

Hii kujigamba hapa haikusaidii chochote. If you have all those resources you claim to have why can’t you get a single woman/mother? If it is true, do not underestimate what that other man can do to you.

1 Like

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/z/c08AAOxyzi9SlOL0/$_35.JPG

6 Likes

By the way if you are such a badass, why cant you just go tell him all this to his face why broadcast here? Oh I forgot, maybe you are a keyboard warrior

[ATTACH=full]10240[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

Jakihii, hauja wai ona bibi ya maskini ambaye ni mrembo mpaka uka mezea mate ?

Nishaona mpaka ma Mboch but, looking at this guys hekaya, it don’t add up.

:D:D:D:D

All the same, I wonder how a married man gets to the house as late as 10pm without a proper explanation even to himself…being late coz of Malaya,fobe or we were with the boys shit is just stupid reasons for a married man. You are a man not a boy.

1 Like

Tusizoeane makei wewe

Not true but yes there are some irresponsible dudes out there but we also have a gd share of whorish women

Na comments ziwe fupi tafadhali, ndege ya Obama isifike kama tumezubaa hapa.

How exactly are you helping his family by banging his wife. These are the kind of people we always say reason with their anus like a dung beetle

1 Like

Ate! BigMark Yakuletea…

What happened to “we don’t fcuk and tell?”

I hope huyo jamaa wa Mikindani si yule wa kushona Majeans, na clads kalikali. cant remember the name.

I hope huyo jamaa wa Mikindani si yule wa kushona Majeans, na clads kalikali. cant remember the name.

substantial!

Meanwhile @BigMark where is your wife as you fry another man’s fish? remember karma?

For once no “come fcuk me crap” shangwe mujer

1 Like