Beard growth products

Yet…

Kijana mdogo kwanza unafaakuset alarm ya 5 am, Bak bandika Bak bandua jipate pale kwenye boma la ngombe tafuta kinyesi iliyo fresh(warm kidogo) paka hio area uadai ndevu imee kisha iliyosalia changanya na maji na ukunywe kama uji, juu ni umefii umejaa!..Tafuta gillette nyoa hizo futhii zinamea kwa hio chin after every two days for a month alafu wacha imee pekeyake babaa sawa? usisahau mboshiri ukitoka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-CvkBZP3M

ni ya nywele ya kichwa with profound side effects

jaribu hii "dermaroller’ or microneedling (0.5mm) kwanza one or two times a week to stimulate keratin,collagen and elastin,since you’ll be puncturing your skin creating micro injury and as a result of skin counterattack for repair with the chemicals…voila!! hair growth.Elastin and collagen are main components of facial hair growth .Usitumie madawa kwanza
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1670/9243/products/192_micro_needle_dermaroller_3_grande.jpg?v=1483704762

Minoxidil was approved by the FDA in 1988… Join the 50,000+ strong FB Minox group and show me the documented cases of adverse side effects or magonjwa, as claimed by @The.Black.Templar

What “profound” side effects? Stop creating drama where there is none. Just like any medication, there’s bound to be a tiny fraction of users who will encounter side effects, mild, for the case of Minoxidil… Personally I encountered none!

About the guy in the video, he is claiming that the people you see online have photoshopped? Well, the full beard I’m stroking right now doesn’t feel photoshopped to me!

i have a sexy little Afro hairstyle but i cannot grow a beard, it simply doesn’t grow

Beard growth oils to me are like short guys who wear shoes with big soles. Too much man. You’re letting nature fuck with your ego too much. Jipende ulivyo.

I disagree with you. Wrong analogy and comparison.

A few men are blessed to grow out a FULL beard (if they want to) from their teens or early twenties.

A lot of men can’t grow out a FULL beard. All they get are a moustache, a goatee and side burns. Sometimes tiny bits. Or a patchy beard at most, if they try and grow it out. Not a full beard.

However, this lot of men innately have hair follicles at the right places on their face to grow out the hairs needed for a full beard if given time and if these are stimulated properly. They will achieve a full beard. A permanent beard, I must add, if they also allow the hairs to transition from vellous to TERMINAL (approx. 18-24 months of starting to have the new hairs).

Just the way majority of men can achieve a six-pack with the right workouts, the right diet and if given time - not at all easy for most, but definitely doable. Just like a six-pack, a full beard is an attractive symbol of masculinity, currently very much in vogue that most men crave for and most can actually get.

Height increase is not, that’s why I don’t agree with your analogy/ comparison.

What i mean is that you’ve accepted that not having a beard is inferior to having a beard.

probably ulikua umelala during the genetics topic in bio,yes captain obvious,you are stroking your beard which is not photoshoped

unwanted facial/body hair, dizziness, fast/irregular heartbeat, fainting, chest pain, swelling of hands/feet, unusual weight gain, tiredness, difficulty breathing especially when lying down …consult a GP before embarking on it,Nyinyi ni wale mnapaka veet kwa balls ju inasema hair removal.Not all skins are safe from topical products,you’re old enough to know that i assume

Take it easy man, I’m enjoying the beard I’ve always wanted. Worked for me and I’m very happy with the results. Like I told you before, those side effects are only experienced by a tiny fraction of users.

Next, when medical advances allow, I will get surgical enhancement for my voice box. I want a bass like this guy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jCPl7Rcmm0

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRLOFgy9HMLkxKzl0zI30cdEWDKPiEYHzi2vCTErmDbGzV8QmBZ

So,how does that work for you,with that squeaky voice with the bearded look and all? i bet you are a charmer with them females:cool::cool::cool::cool:
just reminded me of this bald eagle looking midget,anawapepeta pepepepe
[ATTACH=full]220047[/ATTACH]

Quite the contrary, hapo umenoa… I have a bass, would just love to have a super deep one… Ile iko mpaka na resonance!

The surgery already exists (Thyroplasty)… But I wanna do it when the surgeons have found the exact technique/ solutions that will give me the exact bass as the guy above!!

correction:D

Yeah, kwani? That’s also a factor… I don’t think it’s a cheap surgery.

huyu anakaa son ya Rick Ross

:D:D:D:D