Bearded Men Only.

Who said I was drooling.This was man talk kijana.

Stop capping. No man has a 95% success rate with women.

Even wealthy handsome men get curved all the time sembuse wewe.

He was being sarcastic bana.

Also check out manscaped kuna vitu msuuri nimeona huko nataka kupatia mwili pole nayo.

Beards are a sign of masculinity. If you have a dick, you should have a beard and that’s not negotiable. All military-age men should have beards.

keeping a beard that needs a salon kind of care is not manly at all. on the other hand, scraping you chin with a razor every minute so your beard doesnt grow to be seen is also less manly, and you are denying your being a man. it should be trimmed when is a grooming bother, an hygiene problem, getting into your mouth etc. you should think about it like once a month maybe.

This is true ,both extremes aren’t manly.

10 o’clock shadow beards is the middle ground. This is where I’m at but I would like it just a bit thicker.
Not those Viking beards but just a darker version of what I have currently.

Hakuna vile ndevu unaangalia ‘once a month’ for some maybe but for me itanisumbua na kuwasha sana then there’s dandruff na flaking unaangalia isikuangukie even wazees used to oil, scent, groom & dye theirs , then there’s the work place.

it is itchy and skin peels off(dandruff) because you are at it every other time with a razor/machine.

Brownskin tulia, niko na success rate ya 80% am extremely handsome. Nikiwa campus i fucked all the chics in our class.

I had that problem years ago and no razor just clipping using scissors, for the cut & shape the razor is used by the barber that’s probably once or twice a month when I hit the barber’s, hair grows faaast.

Sato kwa club dame flani random ali anza kunishika ndevu aki kua nyuma yangu… Felt great i must say

It’s funny how all of you are trying so hard to justify your manliness :D:D:D If you have a shlong and two balls, I have some good news for you. You are a man!

Ugly gang tumeshakutambua
[ATTACH=full]400068[/ATTACH]

Si inaezakua cheaper bestlady cosmetics?

ulimwachia pesa ngapi?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Luke Afghanistan Taliban has banned barbers from trimming beards . You must grow one by law

tafuta pesa , beards are an add on , turn on for women… mfuko kwanza

The most succesful men i know locally and globally hawana ndevu. na usitaje aron mwau wala hassan joho, we know what they have in common