Beautiful girls are knowingly infecting people out there.

Vaeni condom mkidinyana. Hizo vitu zilitengenezwa zitusaidie. Lakini ukiamua ku dry fry be ready for the consequences.

Ubaya ni ati kama ulikuwa unataka kupata mtoto instead unapata ugonjwa. So sad.

Na endeni mkapimwe mjue status zenu. Hii kupima na macho ni noma. Mtu anaeza kuwa anakaa kama Beyonce lakini amejaza concotion ya ukimwi na sti zingine kwa mwili

Safety huanza na wewe manze!

As dead as a dodo. I feel nothing. Your body will always submit to what you subject it to. The body is your servant not your master. The more you feed lust, through entertaining sexual thoughts the stronger they become but like every other thing if you don’t feed it, it dies or it submits to your will. Once you check out psychologically imagine hata uone boy mfine aje he’s just like another woman to you. I am trying to apply this in other areas of my life where my body has been controlling me. Pia maombi husaidia kukuepusha na majaribu. I know a pasta, a man who has abstained for over 20 years after Bibi kumnyima after birth of their last born. Maombi and keeping busy. Abstention ni kitu poa sana. Imagine the way people are promiscuous na wewe uko na control over your sexual desires aren’t you a champ?

Kids should be made aware of condom usage as early as possible and adults should
Be reminded of the same through the media almost on a daily basis.

Hapa ndo unasema tu Mungu akuokoe.

sleeping with an infected person is never a direct ticket to infection. if you want to go raw, always make sure the woman is very wet and that you got no bruises on you dick. lastly, don’t fuck more than a single round

The first statement is true.
The rest of them nimekataa.

Bonobos being bonobis as usual

Ukilima yeye vizuri haezi kuwa na nyege za kugawa nje.

my friend kuna kunguru ata umtombe aje lazima atagawa

Wale wa random lanyes wako kwa sulphur springs of fire.

…na umwage haraka

Hawa wadem wakufia na syphillis ama gonorhea long before they reach their target. They can catch these diseases without even knowing they’ve caught it

True dat! Kuna mwingine last week alipost vile amepigwa Kuni na ndume Tano kwa siku na Kuma bado inadai tu mijeledi.

Peana bana wacha maneno mingi

Now i know…

:D:D Makena basi yako ilishikana if to you sex sio basic need.

Mine too. Unafaa umuulize akikuua mtawacha watoto na nani…

Si we uko na mcoondu mbona hupeani? Lead by example.

very true, though its not a nice idea to play probability with HIV,
if it was a MAN trying to infect ladies that would be quicker… but for woman to man, esp if your penis does not have open wounds and the sex is well lubricated and you are circumcised … the chance of infecting multitudes is very remote…

and there are PrEPs that you can take if you think you are at risk…

HIV IS REAL BUT TUSITISHWE NA KUNGURU HANA AKILI…

Si munipee number nionje… Pia mimi niko na okimwi. Joke on them :smiley: