Beauty Up North; Marsabit National Park

Spectacular.

Kwanza kama gari imebeba mraiya ya adabu na saa hiyo tumbo inaitana,huwezi show dere atulize ushuke,unabaki hapo disoriented mbaya. If i die i die

Weapon of choice? KTM 1290? Tenere? Gs1200? Africa Twin?

[ATTACH=full]325394[/ATTACH]

Hahahahahaha hahaha haha bring that whatsapp no of yours we talk about this. You need to confirm your slot quick

Mambo sawa. plans in order.

Hahahaha hahaha haha watu wa tumbo soft soft wa stick to sarovas haha

It would have been hilarious if you spelt correctly.

:D:D

Kuna kienyeji iko safi sana hapo.Hope hiyo ndio mali yako.Good stuff though.

Hamkupigwa risasi or something like that.

Boss unakuwaga mchokozi sana

Wekelea picha zote and share your oncoming trips tuone kama tutaafika bei.

This commendable though,coming from the only unanonymous ktalk member

Am a jogoo of many kinyejis. Shes one of them haha

Next post coming later today with more photos. The stretch from Marsabit all the way to North Horr plus Chalbi Desert shots

Shida yako ni moja, hushikangi simu.

Lazima…I get in touch once we are clear on Rona’s next move.

Mimi sishikangi simu? Wee Oliskia wapi? Maybe you dont have the right one. Try me on 0723315919 Ata nikiwa off nitapata I tried calling…

Rona is over bro. The scare is just here in NBI. Past Thika kupata mtu na mask ni ngumu. Marsabit town Mask ni vitu wanaona kwa TV Past that Corona ni wewe unawaambia ukiwa wa kwanza. Mpaka nilishangaa which Marsabit was said to be a hotspot

Rona is not over kwenye niko and will be with us for a v long time. We have been ‘promised’ a 2nd wave and our PM announced new measures on restrictions yesterday. We don’t want to find ourselves locked out.
[SIZE=1]ps I am a woman :D[/SIZE]

Hapa its like its a scam but we take all precautions regardless. Its better to be cautious. MOH iko karibu ku flatten curve by fire by force [SIZE=1]Gender noted :D:D[/SIZE]

Our wanaruona here on KTalk tells us that COVID is a sham. That is a v wrong message to spread.