Beauty withers like a flower..See latest photo of JACQUE MARIBE..Life imemchapa..

Hutu dem ako tu sawa ama mmezoea layers of make ups??

This sort of cyber bulling is totally uncalled for
she has enough problems already
don’t make it any worse for her

She was always average plain Jane to me hata ile ghassia ingine Esther arunga alikuwa tu average kwangu . hata Majala wa mp Ni average tuuu . hata Betty Kyalo has always been average to me

Vitu swafi Ni

Victoria Rubadiri
Julie gathoni
Nyatichi nyasani before achape
Amina Rabar
Linda ogutu before achape
Okwara (legs)

This one ni msaliti

Na Betty Kyalo umeweka list gani sir? She is the only who can make me leave kutombana and come watch TV when I hear her voice come through!

There are others with similar problems na hatuna haja nao. Why? You ask. They keep their affairs off net. Once you bring us your shenanigans online, you nor no one can control the narrative any more.

Wanko na huyu?

[ATTACH=full]254993[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]254994[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]254995[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]254996[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]254997[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]254998[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]254999[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]255000[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]255001[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]255002[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]255003[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]255004[/ATTACH]

Ati ungefikiria ni Kibaki

Niaje @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii . Nice try hiding under your alternate handle watu wafikirie uko busy sana/vacation :D:D

That’s her father not the pastor.

@Female Perspective

Weuhh. Magoti zingine hapo … Seems some people have really been down on their knees.

Why do people around this village glorify very average girls? Hii marife ingekuwa tu kamsichana hivi hivi anafanya in one of those random organisations akina ikuete na coop am sure none of you skunks would ever bother with her.

yake inaka tight kuliko ya Vera, sababu wake wote wako gerezani, na pia uko uwezo wakua ubinti wake usharegea. asingekua singo mathe ningemtongoza

macho imeng’ara

She was never beautiful to begin with.

huyu tena ako na a daughter i thought she was 21. when she said ni 15 i felt like a paedo. ako fiti sana.

I’ve interacted with Jacky in person and she ain’t a very beautiful woman. Just ave
rage

:D:D:D:D:D

EXACTLY!!! Kwanza huyu wa dready anakaa Chair lady wa Monkeys Going Their Own Way. Karogi.

Makena i have missed you saaana…hushiki simu halafu wazup?