becky

YOU get hit first, before you learn and style up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSyw4aFonCQ

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/wangeci.55099/

I left it at DFMHKM… BM stands for?

Minus 1400 ya credo

:D:D:D ati 25k per shot hii kijiji hapana

Pole kaka. Shoti tatu 73. 6K ni machiezo

pole bro, hekaya poa. shoti moja 25k inalipa nyumba mwezi mzima Ruaka.

You’re a sucker for love eish. pole lakini :D:D

photo evidence ya Becky iko wapi

Kuna demu fulani hapa alitutupia Hekaya vile alidumpiwa n.a. text , eti “is not us”

:D:D:D Hii ndiyo kurusha mawe kwa polisi?:smiley:

:eek: Ouch!! :oops:

Sijui nilie sijui nicheke :smiley:
But take heart bro look at that 75k as an investment in life. You learnt a lot through that experience. Am sure it hypothetically saved you much more money in life.

boss hapo ulisaidia but roho safi Mungu halali huyo manzi atalipia hapa duniani.
my uncle went through the same took a girl straight from form 4 akaclear school fees. they got married within a short time the girl gave him a son. now she started insisting she wants to further her studies.
the guy akamlipia cpa na a finance degree. once she completed and got a job akaanza madharau ndogo ndogo not cooking, kuenda ma night out mob with the girls. jamaa alizusha siku moja akaambiwa ampatie breakdown ya chochote he had ever paid for the girl.
my uncle was a wreck akamwambia aende hivo tu. 6 months down the line the woman lost her job. she humbled herself came back begged for forgiveness. my uncle akakubali lakini she is on a tight leash haletangi upuss siku hizi. so take heart bro hio atalipia humu

aki siezi invest kwa bish ka haijanizalia. Pole lakini

Bila Mate

pole kadinya, wanaume upitia mengi

“AKI U AINT MY TYPE TUACHANE TU”
unajua kuna wajanja?
tulijuana na fb juu that time nlikua motivational speaker wa zile motivation quotes za kucopy paste.
when i look at those lines i dont seem to know who was the victim and who is perpetrator,

Rink please

nipe link…i like these hekayas man