Becoming a step-father is shooting yourself in the foot

It’s called a hypothetical question bonobo, but sarcasm always flies over the heads of Plebs like you.

Waah

…alafu unapata huyo bastard is very intelligent na watoi wa step dad ni bure…na step dad analipia step child fee… Matha akikosana na step dad… Matha anamwambia… Wewe ni mjinga kama watoto wako… :D:D

step-babake alikua beach boy looking for a green card after mama aende kutafuta kuni indonesia so,yeah

mashida zenu beta males, ukiamua kujikaranga jikarange bila kutulilia

Wamesemaje?

The onus is always on the single mum…to do the right thing. Keep your kids from your love life. Always ends in tears. Kama unapiga umalaya for survival keep it away from the kids.
Let us learn from Virginia Wangari the mother of 12 kids. Alifukuzwa akaenda kuwa mama nguo. Sasa ako mbali na amepeleka watoto wake mbali sana in the faith.
Women don’t bring strange men home to your kids. Their biological fathers cannot be replaced. Same case applies to men. Don’t bring women home to raise your kids. Step mothers are v dangerous species.

How about those men who can’t have a child but desire one in a nuclear family setting?

Shida iko wapi, na tulisema hakuna kulea burukenge in any event? Pambaneni, sijui eti step-what.

That’s a different circumstance entirely. But if you’re a capable man with a high sperm count, it’s better to bring your own kids. For the sake of your mental well-being.

Kumbe unakuaga monk as in you have balls issues?

Wacha tu niseme hivi na ni from experience…mi natoka from a large polygamous family with all sorts of characters in different situations.

1. Blood is thicker than water…sawa…usijaribu ku mix the two…coz upende usipende the kids wataskizana only to the point of where the parents are alive…wazazi wakisha dedi inaweza kuwa fracas mbaiya…mnafikiria hawa watoi hawajui their origins.
  2. These kids are angels until the point they become adults…then kama wakona any raw emotions towards anyone…ndio their fangs and claws zitatolewa…utapenda.
  3. These step kids pia wana eye mali ya mzee…after all si unadinya mama yao make her promises here and there uki whisper sweet nothings to her ears…dont think the kids arent in the loop…when they grow up wataku kumbusha kila uliambia mama yao then watakudai…utapenda.
  4. Now imagine both you and the woman both have sons and daughters…sawa…the number doesnt matter…then your biological sons die and the womans sons are alive and well…male ego will push some if not all the womans boys to domineer over your boma…juu wanaona hao ndio wanaume kea boma…you will have condemned your biological daughters to hell…hile mchujo watapitia under the hands of these boys…you will regret and your own kids might hate you for hii tamaa yako ya wanawake.
  5. At first it feels like your doing just right and alls well…but slowly from where umekaa as your aging and getting weaker kama kuna some rifts in the blended family…your in too deep to reverse anything and your too weak kids are grown up and strong and no one listens to you…you will face open challenge and oposition…your home will not feel like a home anymore…na utakuwa more comfy huko nje away from your boma…soma my point 1 vizuri…hutaki old age misery my friends…usijitie mzigo huwezani nayo.

Nimewa spare a hekaya…but one day i might just fill you in…DONT DO STEP DADS AND STEP MUMS MANENOS.
I am talking from experience. It is not worth it.
You will die a bitter frustrated resentful burdened old hag if the Lord keeps you long enough.

Elders msijaribu…dinyana usonge mbele.

@administrator please act on this tujue what’s your stand on paedophilia.

Wah!

Banned

Huyo shida zake zilianza Kitambo.
[ATTACH=full]359527[/ATTACH]

Monaco tunasija

Leta hekaya ghaseer. Let people learn from other’s experiences

Pseudonym I was a kid too