Bedwench mocks blacks abused by cops, then gets killed by one

[ATTACH=full]245511[/ATTACH]
So it ain the case of like nba players and white chicks… Bruh as I said you making affiliations not sense with what you see

Wacha mehemehe mingi, ni-organizie box moja ya Quaker oats Apple and Cinnamon.

@patco

Black people and low IQ… Are you married to a jungu or cant wait to engage in your own genocide by marrying jungus while your jungu brothers value their european identity and will only marry each other to preserve it and will disown their daughters if they bring home a low IQ monkey like you? Anyway i’m glad that you and your Jungu brothers voted for Trump, he leaves Africa alone and only starts war on Twitter unlike the globalist liberals like Obama. Go Trump 2020.

See i wrote english.

Black people go for white girls due to low IQ which brings about inferiority complex much easier and a situation where blacks thinks that they are not successful once they get a jungu women, look at the NFL where blacks are happily engaging in their own identity genocide by marrying jungus and those jungus will many times divorce them and take their money back to the white community, those black are so mentally retarded that they dont understand basics of building wealth in ones community which is done by marrying people in your community and preserving yourself. Low IQ is a universall problem which is why blacks are at the bottom wherever they are. We have even had tons of african presidents married to white women of their former colonizer country, the low IQ of blacks.

Unfortunately you are right.

[ATTACH=full]245551[/ATTACH]
You generalising it but Unasema low I. Q… Naye @patco anasema ni Black bitches bieng nasty as fuck… Bottom line get urs that will do you… Awe mchinku… Mhindi… As long as Shuma inalala ndani na inaweza toa carbon copy

Out of all men its only black men who will talk about why they dont date black women, their own women. Those black men in NFL can find a good black women whenever they want but they are not looking for black women but for the opposite so they make up excuses on why they dont date black women. Their jungu counterparts will marry european women if they dont find a white women in U.S like Tom Brady did, are you telling me that these rich black NFL players cant find any good black women id they really wanted to with so many black countries in the world? Blacks in america may not be physically picking cotton but their mind is still doing it. The middle class black people are the worst when it comes to inferiority complex globaly.

My fren enda ukatie a black American girl kisha ukuje utuambie. This is a situation that requires personal experience.
Na ukatie kadhaa from different backgrounds.

Jomo Kenyatta, Obama’s dad, Seretse Khama, Kwame Nkurumah… these African boys were not NFL players. And the list is very long.

Ni kuona unaona akina Beyonce hapo kwa TV. Hamia ATL from Kenya, ujuane nao wacha kuambiwa hapo na Screwplus.

Other than kukudharau as an African you will enter a world of DRAMA like no other. Hata kuchapwa makofi utachapwa live live. Ubaya umrudishie hio kofi.

Abdallah Kinuthia ama wacha tu…

Leo ni Sunday.

Some of these low IQ black men are so desperate to date jungu women that they are even dating racist jungus. The NFL player Albert Haynesworth said that he didn’t date black women and married a jungu and 2 years ago he came out talking about how his jungu ex-wife(now divorced) was mentally abusing him and was racist towards him often calling him Nig*er. These NFL players happiness depends om being with a women with white skin, other qualities are second to that so i don’t take them serious when they say they date dont date black women because of this that, its mental illness and i’ve seen this first hand living in the west with blacks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/09/21/albert-haynesworth-claims-physical-and-racial-abuse-by-ex-lady-vols-basketball-player/

One word. Karma.

I have approached tons of black women born in the west but as an african i usually click with african women but it still doesn’t take away from what iv’e said, ive experienced this first hand with low IQ blacks thinking that they are only successful when they are with jungu partners, both men and women and they like to flash their jungu partners around like trophies. And yes those african leaders really did prove the low IQ theory… Seretse Khama was willing to go through hell just so he could be with his white skinned partner from his former masters country, only low IQ blacks would do that. In regards to Kwame Nkrumah he married an egyptian girl due to his pan-africanism where he believed in the unification of north africa and subsaharan africa, there were several african leaders at that time who also married women from other african countries. Kwame didn’t even know the women he married and they did that the first day they meet when she arrived in Ghana, it was more political than love.

If you ask black americans what their biggest achievement was in their struggle alot would probably tell you that having access to white women was :D:D Low IQ

Unasema nini? Kwame Nkuruma had several white ladies. Mmoja I believe alikatazwa na British colonial govt. kukuja Africa. It would’ve set a bad precedent.

Even Machar in S. Sudan also married a white lady who later died in a car crash in Nairobi. And she was a war lord like him.

But I’ve noticed one very good point you’ve brought up ; despite your heavy speech you still stick to AFRICAN girls, why???!

Why are you avoiding the African American ladies and sticking with akina Wanjiku and Wambui? Na ni wewe umetupatia hizi speech zote. Halafu unalenga black Americans… ni juu unajua vile wako. :D:D

Wacha ma speech. Even @screwplus hangs around chicks from Kenya.

[ATTACH=full]245571[/ATTACH]

Black American men ni drama hawataki. Simple. That’s why they take up with white ladies. An African American wife will give you heart disease ukufe by the age of 48.

Why do so many African American men walk out on their women? Hebu jiulize.

But my point was and still is, as a whole, African Americans think very lowly of Africans from Africa.

Hata ukiskiza black American comedians… they do believe ordinary Africans are meffi. Sio jokes. They believe Africans are shit.

I have approached been with american but with western women from europe, but as an african born male i dont click with them like i do with african women. These are the westernized women i hate, these low IQ black women who complain about racism and love having natural hair talking about black pride and then at the end will go home to suck their white boyfriends dick. I approached one whom told me that she didn’t date black men because it was not her preference but shes the same low IQ black women who will get angry when white men say they dont date black women. And then they like many westernized women believe that whoring around=womens right etc… I click better with african women since they are more traditional… And thats why i stick with african women, because they are my women and i wouldn’t trade anything for my african identity unlike europeans would and asians, unlike low IQ blacks like you. I’ve been at a university in europe where there was lots of foreign students from asian countries such as india and china and black africa. You would see the foreign students from asia date each other with self pride while the low IQ blacks went for white partners and most of them got the ugly ones ofcourse, the only qualification was that the person was white. It frustrates me that africand have low IQ but i wouldn’t trade it for anything, i try to teach the african girls i date better and so will i to my african children.

And as said those african leaders together with white ladies from their colonizers countries just proves the low IQ of the black man, hes the only one who will do something like that and the result is that he’s still at the bottom everywhere. In regards to Kwame please name those european women he was with?

The black american/african drama is nothing more then low IQ blacks hating each other instead of coming together, its nothing different from here in Africa like in Kenya where low IQ kenyans are giving away their daughters like candies to old jungus from their colonial countries and other jungu countries but will think twice if its a black man from another tribe. Blacks hate each other due to low IQ. Some of the first africans to U.S were Nigerians who were calling black americans Akatas… Whites don’t need to do anything, low IQ blacks will make everything simpler for them.

Again spare me your excuses on why those black men like in NFL dont date black women, if you think its a councidence that majority of them happen to date white ladies so be it. And you talk about drama while some of them are going as far as to date a racist white women just so they could be with a white skinned women. And i’ve already told you that whites will travel to europe and find white partners if they cant at home and so will lots of whites in Africa in countries such as Kenya, Namibia and S.A because they have preservation mentality unlike low IQ blacks who cry racism when whites don’t want to date them. And if black americans hate africans, then shouldn’t they be hating their root which is black african and could explain why once they get money they get white partners so they can genetically bleach themselves by having half jungu children?

And in regards to why so many african american men walk out of their women, first of all those low IQ Tyrones walk away even from their children… Even trailer living WT men stay by his women and children… The black middle class/high which marries each other usually stick together and longer so than their white counterpart because getting to their positions usually requires beliefs that are good for marriage. And also black men in US are more likely to marry outside but out of all interracial relationships black men have the highest divorce rates while black women have the lowest, what does that tell you? And i’ve already told you about how many times those white skinned golddigger women will divorce those rich low IQ black men and take back their money to the white community, but these low IQ black men will insist telling you that they dont date their own black women because they are golddiggers…

I’m now thinking about the low IQ Ivorian footballer Emmanuell Eboue, because as i told you low IQ blacks dont know how to build generational wealth. So he left his ivorian girlfriend when leaving to play in europe, there he married this Belgian jungu women whom he trusted with his life and even economy. She ended up divorcing him taking all his wealth and away his half jungu children, he ended up living on the streets. Now some months ago he decided to marry his old ivorian girlfriend in Ivory Coast, again a poor black man as he was when he left her, its like nothing ever changed :smiley:

Below is one example. Yesterday I had an article with several other examples but nimeipoteza.

Kwame Nkrumah: The Marriage That Sent The West Into A Panic

As early as 1951, Sir Thomas Lloyd, assistant principal at the Colonial Office, dispatched a “personal and secret letter” to Sir Charles Arden-Clarke, governor of the then Gold Coast, to ascertain the veracity of a rumor that Nkrumah planned to wed an English woman.

Arden-Clarke replied in an equally confidential manner that this rumour had indeed been circulating in the Gold Coast, but that Nkrumah was “at pains to deny this publicly.”

The woman in question, Mrs. Florence Manley of London, was alleged to be a divorcee with one child. It was further suggested by Arden-Clarke that Nkrumah and Mrs. Manley “were on terms of intimacy” in 1947 during Nkrumah’s stay in the UK.

According to the governor, Mrs. Manley was “reluctant to marry Nkrumah for fear of ruining his political career,” but added that she had proposed “to visit the Gold Coast with her child to test African reaction and judge the position for herself.”

While suggesting that “the probable effects of such a marriage on [Nkrumah’s] political career must give him pause,” Arden-Clarke plainly admitted that Nkrumah was not the type to be concerned by such considerations: “If he intends such a marriage, considerations of the social consequences of marrying a divorcee will not weigh with him; and, whether he intends it or not, I should expect him to resent any suggestion that he should be guided by them.”

If thats truth then sad, if even Kwame Nkrumah couldn’t escape mental colonization… Blacks are doomned. But again his ending choice which was an egyptian women was more political than love.

The problem of black people will always remain one which is the low IQ black man whom is easily conquered by other men. The low IQ black man dont understand simple logic such as that when he’s chasing white women he’s praysing her opposite which is the white man and whom is the only one that can create the white women. The low IQ black man doesn’t understand the most importnt thing which is that he can never get respect from other men until he respect and stand by his own black women. Low IQ black men are our end.