Beer is more important than football

Ever noted he always drinks alone…he even orders a 6 pack all the way from the city for HIMSELF

Hizo zingine ni taka taka…huko UN utafutwa tu urudie Keg.

2 Likes

machungu ni ya nini barman??

1 Like

sio machungu n am not a barman…but I work for the “barman” ask the Kenyan billionaires

How is whisky not a colonial beer? Or even Maji ya Ruaraka. You shudda said Muratina,Cham,Mnazi and all those other alcoholic beverages prepared by our forefathers…

Maji ya Ruaraka sio colonial imetoka Ndakaini dam…imewekwa syrup ya Diageo

then let the man enjoy his catpiss in peace

3 Likes

Just take miok like me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

dagitare, theres also miok stout

Big problem. Suppose unakunywa tusker(kshs.200) na Mimi nakunywa carlberg(250), what will stop me from scrounging on you? Nakununulia 4 beer(800), unaninulia 4 beers(1000). If that is acceptable to you, let me know I become your drinking buddy

people “do” those kinds of maths? so my friendship and drinking company are worth what we spend on each other? nooo…if our values differ so much then i don’t even see why we should be drinking together in the first place…

BTW i sometimes call out my friends when i know they are stone-cold broke and we go out have a nice time; all bills on me…that is not even near what our friendship is worth…

2 Likes

Who is a friend? Go figure

i know what a friend is to me. someone we can spend an evening together speaking about this and that. someone who would look after my interests just like i would his…

You shudda added that when it comes to a friend,money is never an issue. There is a phrase I read somewhere that had it that “a friend does not come to bail you out of jail,he is usually right there in the cell asking you what happened”

2 Likes