Before I make a mistake advise boy child tafasalini

Many , many men have seen what you see ,have heard the stupid stories ! Wake up stop dreaming. Avoid future depression

ok.so niko hapo kwa AIDS na syphillis mshapima…well this is serious.Meanwhile am tempted to ask a cousin who works at best lady aniambie nani ameandikwa kazi 2 weeks ago na ako na matako kubwa…

Uyu si mgeni this is just another multi-handler chasing clout with fake stories.

Ok, what have I just read?[ATTACH=full]239729[/ATTACH]

I don’t think the author is a beta male, me thinks he is just young and inexperienced when it comes to city life and meow vendors…
The truth is malaya are human beings just like the rest of us so it is not uncommon for them to every once in a while crush on or get attracted to someone, that’s just being human however, before a bitch decides to start selling that thing, mtoe kwa category ya normal mwananchi.
Huyo ni mtu ameamua yeye na kuchoka kwa kulipa tax, kufanya kazi ama kuvumilia kuwa house wife wa struggler hawezi ni heri apanue miguu jioni apate zake akule kuku na chips (those people hawakulangi ugali managu) kesho repeat.
Advice… As a guy who grew up in 001 naeza kukuambia enjoy the moments (it always feels nice having sex with someone who also wants to have sex with you) but DON’T go beyond the sex and DON’T sex her for long. 99% of the time a malaya has an epiphany about changing her life style, she is either running away from something (desperate) and you look like her way out or worst still she is fooling you (chagua yako).

Follow your heart, better the devil you know. People change i have always had some confidence in people.

Sorry son. You are ferked.

mwanaume yupi ashaifuga kunguru? unaeza funga kunguru lakini huezi ifuga

Ongeza volume …hajaskia bado

:D:D:D:D:D