Before Moving to Canada

Kuma Holland nikupe job

Sawa baba … next vacation nakwom

Most kenyans don’t know Huko majuu hakuna kitu Kama land filled with milk and honey ati kuna guaranteed path of success. Most foreigners hawa wezi pata jobs in favor of the citizens. Alafu ukipata job a citizen ataearn twice salary yako. The hidden truth Ni Kama haujasoma degree ya chuo zao utapewa mediocre jobs Kama za kuosha choo, kuosha magranny matako, janitors, waiters, dish washers, cleaners etc. The only way for easy riches is that you marry a foreign na useti ball
Best example is our local musicians who relocated to the US like longombas, nyashinski and bamboo leaving lucrative local corporate endorsement deals in hopes of signing with a major American label alafu wanarudi Kenya broke Kama mtu wa mtaa mwenye hukaa kwa mawe[ATTACH=full]249259[/ATTACH]

You’re giving Genge too much credit, dude.

Of all the original artistes, how many are still enjoying those “lucrative corporate contracts”?

Those guys were bound to be broke by now. The survivors are “few and in between”.

Just landing abroad is not enough to make you rich. You have to learn the ropes and take them on just like in Kenya.
Like I tell my family, dedicated and motivated successful people will thrive in any environment while failures remain whatever their location.

All the said musicians at some time had corporate deals with Coca-Cola the Fanta Bambucha campaign, insider magazine CHAT Awards, Trust condoms but they thought since they were famous in Kenya, huko US, Diddy, Dr Dre, Timberland will sign them to a major record deal but immediately realized they were not popular in US like they were told

What you’re stating is obvious. Did you read my question and comments?

I replied on this specifically"You’re giving Genge too much credit, dude."

Of all the original artistes, how many are still enjoying those “lucrative corporate contracts” or still in the business?

I know several peeps relocating by Jan 2020 will Mos Def share

Those relocating rarely share their bad experiences to save face…but the quora thread is 100% correct

Our very own @Mujwahuki should give us his Canadian experience

That article is full of rubbish and from someone who reads about Canada in the news a lot.There are a lot of incorrect statements…For example Canada doesn’t have two seasons like he claimed …it’s 4 seasons…cost of living is expensive but also jobs are readily available and the standard of living is worth every penny. public transportation is one of the best next to Europe. It is very wrong and for a village elder to write propaganda to sound intelligent like this fool did.I will come back with a complete review of Canada if you would like . Having lived here for 15 years .just let me know what you would like to know.

Sawa miguna harakisha kwa list imebaki can vs nesarlands mkuu aamue

Wacha nibaki shithole with a capacity to travel to anywhere then back here