Before Waithelelo became the one

Hehe … one time ilibidi nim “follo infront” alafu akasema “tomorrow bring your father and your mother and both of your parents”

@Mrs Shosho pana hekaya yako hapa

Oki…Okiii so this is wharris…I logged in Thio as I got a few messages from folk here wanting to know if I really established you are Kush. No you are not Kush and never will be. You cannot even write like him and instead of me wasting time here telling folk that you ain’t him…do one simple thing!

Kush has 2 other personal contact means of mine. Come and post there and say it is you alright! I will then post your aye message to your fans in the village but in writting. If I do not hear from you in the next 2 hrs you are nothing but the hoax you are proving to be day by day.

Hapa nimefloat. Mara bigshot mara watchman, karee gani

I get you. And I am off.

Weeeee muhiki nikii ?
Kuja hapa kigwaru ![ATTACH=full]185990[/ATTACH]

Kumbe wewe ni mtu alisoma spy vs spy. Wanyonyi alisemanga?

“Pika makoti au ukose lunch”

Wanyonyi chewing on a mango near the form 1&2 dh entrance … “haka kakitu sini katamu pwana”

Mbisha…bila effidence hii hekaya ni meffi

Brathee unasumbua

Sasa kijana wa Almasi ?

Haina mbele wala nyuma!

Kwani @kiLo- alikuwa mujamaa wa french

Mujamaa kuwa mpole. Chyeth

Oui, monsieur Thio. 1st year was with a beautiful trainee, alafu Almasi akaingia.

Niko poa, kijana wa Firefox

Kiio was a momo !

Kuna mtu alimuita kiox. Nikwekelewa and received viboko from man chege

Faya faya faya … faya follow me. During one of faya’s kiswahili lessons he goes like “… sikusema chula nmesema shula” :cool::cool:

Shula kimoja, vyula vigi

Kuna mono alifungulia Olet umbrella kwa parade eti anateewa saliva. Ilikua wewe?