beggar bitches

Wachana na kapantie ,she wants equality and not equality of outcomes ,hii mindset ya subjective thinking ndio inaleta ma single mothers by the boat loads , redpill philosophy imeshika Moto na boy child ako Rada Mbaya Sana

:D:D:D huyu ni day scholar

Kapantie niaje, na sasa sisi wenye tunatomba na bado tunawekewa full tank kwa W212 bila kuitisha tukae wapi? Hio W212 ni KCM by the way…

Wanawake mko na shida sana kama bado mnafikiria tuko na pesa ya kuchezewa

Betas pay.
Alphas split.
Super-Alphas profit.

Men should avoid these broke women like plague…they are just but a liability…that’s all…

If gas ikisha kwa nyumba hauishi sio shida yako then pia kuma hujapewa ruhusa na wazazi na kanisa na serikal achana nayo juu sio yako wewe ni mwizi. Are we togeza? Enda Sabena Joy. Get a disease infested one. For 300 bob ama ufuate mamboch kama Ndolo . If men are not ATM machines then women are not sex machines ok? Go wank uache kusumbua women if you cant provide for them. As I have said sex produces babies.Babies mean money. Money,money and more money. Why should a woman have sex with a man. Then risk getting pg, that time the man can not even buy gas, or credit or tokens or give her ten k or fuel her car or buy her car. How will this guy buy diapers, and formula and pay fees and pay for child care and clothes when or if kids come by accident thru that sex they are demanding?

If a woman is malaya for wanting her man to provide for her, a man is the worst malaya for asking her for sex from a woman who is not even his wife. Just be like a brother and sister then . Ama ulete dildo nikudinye kwa matako for equality of outcomes . Then we will be equal k? And nobody will expect money from you.And also you cook and clean and get pg for 9 months,go thru harrowing pain pushing out babies almost dying and have periods and PMS,cramps,mood swings,morning sickness for someone to have kids carry forward his name and nyonyesha mtoto one year. That is now equality. The only thing men have to do is PROVIDE and they cant even do that ,kazi ni kucomplain hapa 24’7.USELESS.

Cheki kwani unaskia baridi nikupe jacket uvae??

It’s now evident ulitoka kwa mama

That your psycho exe who fueled your car one time ndio utashinda ukituimbia hapa? Excuse me Mr. Medicore Gays Going Their Own Way. If you are a gigolo -male prostitute come out and say it . Dont beat around the bush. Wanaume muko na shida kubwa kama munafikiria wanawake are a charity organisation to get free sex,food and the rest. Women wako na pesa ya kuchezea obviously, if one fueled your car.

wewe rudi kwa mamako, hata kuitisha credo na 1k na atanunua gas ikiisha. Kula mambotch kama that Ndolo guy hao ukinunua tuu smoky na biker ya 500 anaingia box.

She fueled my car because i have a car to begin with, comprehnde?

Buy a jet then she can fuel that too comprende?? You are limiting her by just having a mere car. That every other Tom,dick and Harry has.

Are you trying to be funny or what coz I dont see the joke??

And why are you bitter…umekazwa na mkojo ama??

Rant all you want…the fact remains kila mtu ajishughulikie its not as if we are married or sumn

Wachana na entitled ditches and pampered shitheads… She gives you Pucci you give her dick where does money come in?

If you are not married enough to pay bills you are not married enuff to have sex ok? Vitu za bure utasahau. And yes I am very bitter, BITTER. You want to take advantage of a woman. Why will I not be bitter? Tabia yenu Kenyan men ni mbaya. Women are not there for you take advantage of them they are there for you to protect and provide for them. Not exploit and misuse them. Kwanza leta hio number I link her to a real man who pays bills.

Then sue God for creating you that way! I don’t see how that is any man’s creating, ama mutage mayai kama kuku kila mtu both male and female walalie till it hatch!

This is why Kenyan women will remain bitter all their life. Sex is a two way street. I have a dick you have a pussy. I insert my dick into your pussy. We both fuck. We both have a pleasurable moment. So the reasoning that we use women for sex is dumb and unfounded. If anything, I am the one who actually uses all the energy during sex while you lie down and see me do my thing intende.

Now to the topic of the day. I am not married but I can pay my own bills why should I pay your own bills? Am I your saviour

If any sensible man(if at all remaining in ke) need a reason to go MGTOW then you have your reasons here in this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbL_Fj5FQsg

@Mzee mzima mdanganye hiyo Uber unadrive ni yako…alafu umpeleke Club mojos umbuyie Captain Morgan ndogo…the rest is history