Bein sports decoder plus 1yr + Go Tv plus 2 months subs 43,500/=

Really?! And what will happen to the Ku band signal when it rains or there’s dense clouds?

Kodi repos have all major sporting events and over 1000 tv channels, movies and series on demand. For free

1 Like

hehehe

If we can avoid matusi, this can be a very informative thread. Highlighitng the various advantages of FTA over PayTV or KODI over FTA or FTA over DSThieves or BEINTV over KODI.
Can we Priss scale down on matusi ama niing’oe hii thread?

3 Likes

but there is a thread of free to air satellite channels using strong SRT4922HD or Openbox V8 Combo for only 21k…o_O

1 Like

Ngai Wa Jakubu! (NWJ)
#Atiff Khalid, all this and you’re still around?
Free advice: Look for somewhere quiet and hide. They’ll all forget about you.

1 Like

Hii nugu ndio ilinianza, look at his remark on my first reply to his listing…

True… Its was a mature thread lakini kuna wajamaa hapa who thinks they are good at anything, including matusi.
Do not start insults if you get hurt when insults come your way…!

2 Likes

So to watch a different channel, I have to get an extra installation?

28k for just a decoder ni juu sana. On top of that unatafuta another decoder to watch local channels.

Mujamaa wa turedio ng’oa hii thread. Kwani wanakijiji lazima wanunue hii upus ya huyu ninja. Wapi @Wakanyama na akuje na swords zake

1 Like

Kwanza mimi ni mjukuu wa masaai. @Touchlyrics akiamka after hiyo sweep nitaweka yeye uppercut.:mad::mad:

1 Like

Well, that escalated rather quickly. :frowning:

Sad. A good thread degenerated into insults. Now it belongs to the gutter.

Thank you very much for making this comments; I managed to get a bunch of reliable and consistent channels from HD King after reading your post @Jazzman. This is the only place I have got more than 10 channels of live TV whose links I can rely on consistently…I want to put these on my favorites… Villagers kindly share additional links if possible…

1 Like