Being Considerate: Majamaa wa Rebel Movement

Not a serial liar and faker like this @Gio

Please pray tell what businesses [SIZE=6]you own?[/SIZE] Brookside?

:D:D:D:D Andika kile unafanya leo, wewe ni Rebel Movement? What product are you boycotting? Changia Rebel Movement kakitu

Let them be ata Ruto amesema its someone’s democratic right to think for themselves or allow someone to think for them.

Mimi naangalia exchange rates kaka brazah $1 = Kshs 103.44. Tunataka ifike 105.00 ama 110.00. Penda sana. :D:D:D

The shilling has been surprisingly stable, the resiliency is impressive

That’s true. It shot up a little over the last few days.

Will stabilize soon after this political nonsense

@Swansea BTW do you support the rebel movement and boycotting of products

We would be exporting fish to China. Has baboon ever used his energy to mobilized his people to exploit the lake and the environs with its immense resources? No wonder he is not called LoP for nothing

I take my milk to brookside. That’s my business

since kila mtu ana-boycott nimeamua ku-boycott ujinga

Watching K24 , the reporter in Homabay is standing in front of some guys and they are like " we want to talk" kwani hawajui K24 ni ya Nani?

[ATTACH=full]134758[/ATTACH]

Ile ushuru tutalipa ni tukifanya shopping Uchumi supermarket tu… Hio ingine watangoja mpaka Yesu akuje :D:D:D

My business doesn’t involve the taxman, neither will it do so anytime soon.

There is not a SINGLE Petroleum outlet owned by the Resistance movement that is found in Nyanza orWestern.Msitumie Kenol-Kobil, ni ya Biwott.
Riva ni Ya Mkikuyu, Tosha ni yaWasomali.In short, all of you will go back to the stone age.Akina Petro(owned by a Coasterian) is found only in Coast!!
Msitumie Bank yoyote!!EvenBarclay and Standard Chartered,Moi is ashareholder and so are anumber of Moi era Kalenjins.They bcaked Uhuruto.
CFC-Stanbic, Njonjo ispart shareholder.
Saccos are controled by the Cooperatives Department.
Only the Mattress Bank cansustain the resistance!!

Ignorance is bliss. Find out who owns Bukri at the Muhoroni junction.

That is like asking me to know who owns Economy Fuel station at Bombolulu.We are talking actual companies.
And I hope you did not misstype and meant Bakri Petrol Stations.Those are owned by Bakri Group, which is a Saudi Investment group based in Jeddah. nergy Industry=The back of my hand.
Independent or Mainstream petrol stations.And who supplies them all with fuel?. Gapco(which wins most tenders)and guess who took over Gapco in 2016.
Total
Who delivers the fuel(especially Petrol and Kerosene)
Kenya Pipeline.
It will be fun to see how they will survive without any from vthose two