Benji exposed ( hot damsel )

Not important…he’s a st Mary’s old boy though…original st Mary’s…thats enough for now.

Martin Oloo.

ninii inaendelea apa??

unapiga picha mboch mwenye uko una “dinya” alafu unatumia dem mwenye unataka kudinya?
what’s going on here?

Heh! At first it was amusing, then sad and now it is just meh!!!

when you put it that way, clearly this chap is at the bottom of the barrel . very silly guy:D

Like someone said above, dude is a bottom feeder. How do you tell a woman “ my friend anataka kumdinya”? No wonder she rejected him.

Wakamba hukuwa na tushida hatuezi saidika. Mjamaa ana ji cockblock like a faggot.

happened to share a table with this guy sometime before the elections, i just pitied our media houses that used to host him.
That guy is plain stupid, an overgrown baby.

ni traifing license nikidhani

this thing isn’t abating :D:D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D76eR8AWsAE3Y1Z.jpg

david ndii amepiga ndolo sweep ingine kali sana

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D76hnpAWsAAhT1i.jpg

Your friend is accused of messing Kenyans in real estate deals then fleeing US to come live in Kenya. Trust him at your own peril

Who is the late dad?

If it was a woman being exposed you would not be calling the guy a stupid woteva but a hero. Double STDS are all what you men are about. This is a very stupid guy. How can you post such crap online when you are a public figure mpaka unatusi watoto. And then you are here blaming the woman. He needs the exposure so that he can grow up. Who tells someone to go raise their fat son? Very stupid.

This Benji guy is a 45-year-old man still living in his mother’s house and kamuaring the mboch. One of those pampered mamas boy that are told it is okay to fart in public. No wonder he has a hard time finding a wife.

Benjamin Doro is a typical mukamba with a small penis an big libido. His only claim to the alpha life is fukin as many easy lays as possible. A real alpha fuks bishes without money. Doro huwa anafinya madeni na pesa, like most wakanesa beta males. Woman, if u want to eat and get ur pussy tickled * not feked* tafuta wakanesa. Wao na kumwaga ni legendary

Huyu jamaa ako depressed. Ona sasa zile vitu anaweka.

[MEDIA=twitter]1134540598579515392[/MEDIA]

Wah! How old is this guy again? Is this a teenager or a 45 yo man? This is a cry for help. The mother better take this boy to see a shrink before it is too late.

Kwani ulitombewa lanye na Mkamba? This seems like an angry rant, not a typical stereotype. Otherwise, I can also call you Gaaayyy!! Ulijuaje size ya Mkamba?:D:D:D:D