Best 4K TV under 40k

:D:D you are just proving my point, Jah bless

Hii ni KT. Ukitaka kutreatiwa kama mayai enda snapchat ama tiktok

umesoma hii strory imetoka wapi ama unataka kurespond tu ndio uwe relevant? wacha kiherehere!!

Good. Now you’re manning up.

its not about manning up he chose to respond with insults, instead of having a valid response or argument.

Hio TCL ikicunjika ama ichomeke, which I hear is common just after warranty period, utatoa parts wapi?

Saa hii TCL is a household there are many dealers even official ones all over the place

OK. Does picture, sound and durability compare to similar specd Sony or Samsung?

I never used Sony or Samsung before, but I promise you the pic quality will meet your demands, 4k images just seem so surreal. I enjoy watching even movies with messed up storylines just because the clarity is soo good to the eye. As for sound, I always output it to home theatre. As for durability, well see about that two years down in line as I tend to upgrade at least every two years mpaka nifike the deep high end.

Sawa. But please note getting to the deep high end with your two year upgrades is not possible. Technology evolves in the same cycle if not faster so you may have to make a leap to catch up

Basically, what I am saying is since tech evolves, I’ll be upgrading my screen every two years to the best tech that I can afford then, until the time that I can afford the best tech.

Okay

Does the tv upscale content to 4k, ama HD na FHD movies are good enough?

You are right, I can attest to the great experience.

What I can advice you is download either FHD and 4k movies mambo ya upscaling naonanga ni marketing gimmicks. There is no way TV will stretch a 720 pixels to 2160 pixels without blurring images. Alafu kuna PSArips, I dont know how those guys rip their FHD, but there is absolutely no difference compared to 4k. FHD and 4k movies are only 2 and 3 GB respectively ikienda sana 4GB kwa blockbusters

Sony 4k tvs have excellent upscalling capabilities but their prices are damn prohibitive, kama tu Samsung. TCL is the friendlier option, and one gets to enjoy the Android tv os.

I repeat that’s just a gimmick.