best and worst pick up lines

[ATTACH=full]14337[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Nigga who do you think you are??? You’re very conceited if that’s your mindset

It works perfectly for me, don’t know why it should bother you, ama nikuitie Mbomb?

1 Like

I’m guessing after this you walk with your head held high thinking of how sleek you are right??? WRONG NIGGA YOU LAME!!

She dropped out, some guy got her pregnant and married her.

[ATTACH=full]14338[/ATTACH]

I ain’t bothered I was just asking maybe my wording was bad… But quit fronting man, like why would a chiq approach you??? From what I gather you’re broke, ugly ass MF so why would you be approached??? Nigga even Trigga approached his woman so WTF are you??? Like somebody said on the internet you can be anything you want to be… Sadly umeamua kuchagua Borris Khodjoe but isfain no qualms

1 Like

Am a sucker for nice cologne, if she pretty hapo ni mteremko akiskia creed kwa umbali.

1 Like

when this Adonis was in the market he never bothered with pick up lines…the belles did the picking…

Whatever you’re high on, I like that shit nigga!

1 Like

And this you gather from where, I thought we are all anonymous here?

aki jay :D:D:D:D

Is that ya pick up line? On"jay"??? @Nefertities

In women’s guild, we teach young girls pucci hygiene. Next time, try one in that blue dress/uniform. Mambo ya kudanganywa na nguo uachie watoto.

1 Like

My worst was meeting this stunning chica whom my younger sister alinifanyia mpango. She stands there waiting for me to say something and I go like “sasa siste” she just rolled her eyes and walked away leaving me confused

4 Likes

Chill out, and stop being deep,

Those are night nurses aka whores :rolleyes:

1 Like

I don’t need pick up lines. if a lady wants you utaona tu.ladies already have their minds set before you say a word

true that…thats why unaweza peleka msichana ata villa rosa then akwambie i thought we were just friends kumbe alikufriendzone 1963

1 Like

If you can read the body language of a girl, and respond likewise accordingly, you can any girl without uttering many words.
Thats why you’d be at a party, and a girl is seated opposite you. Amd you’d be stealing glances at each other, squaring your shoulders, mirroring each others posture, smile hapa na pale, then you’d meet up in the corridor and the rest is history.
Or you’d be in a club dancing with a girl, like those Papua New Guinea birds doing that seduction dance, and you’d suddenly grad the lady, kiss each other and next thing KHKM