Best bank account

It was once the bank of choice for people who value convenience. Not any more.Resolving a small complaint with that barclays will make you look at public firms more positively, considering that the later are poorly trained with poor remuneration.

mbona siskiii mkitaja KCB na EQUITY na venye niko comfortable huko

Equity = long queues.

just don’t go to stan cheats…they have a bad attitude about people. juzi they chased a breastfeeding mother from the well trimmed lawn outside their Nyeri Branch like a “rapid” dog. The mother had been waiting for a service in the nearby huduma centre when she realised the baby needed a diaper change and a suckling. She ended up on the lawn to do the business only for a menacing askari to confront her and tell her to scoot…asked why the were harassing her he replied “Unajua wakubwa wanamuona kwa camera huko ndani na wamesema aondoke. hii si park ya kanju ni mali ya benki”.

but equity and their agents are available in every village

:mad: WTF? Eti walimwambia nini? :mad: :mad:

“Run, like a fox with the tail on fire!”

1 Like

@aviator NIAJE?

Enyewe equity sijui kama kununulia customers viti will trim their profits

2 Likes

Do they have a branch on Ngong rd? Are the fixed deposit rates good?

Seconded…Chase bank is good and there is always some nice talent to look at…NIC is also good,.

1 Like

And what action did they take…huwa naogopa TRM banks after thse stories, but I was withdrew a lot of money and I was safe

CFC Stanbic is also a good one.

Si amesema amechoka with the long queues…KCB, Equity and Coop have some serious lines…

Fala kapsaa! Uhuru owns cba sio bank ya kibanda

I remember last year in Klost some guys complaining about vile their funds were mysteriously disappearing from their Coop bank accounts. It made me withdraw all my money from that bank. Nowadays I have Chase, due to their caring staff and Equity accounts due to their wide branch network.

Like the branch pale karibu high court, 5th floor ivi. Kama una paranoia do your thing there.

at least KCB wamenunulia wateja viti. Co-op yangu ndiyo hawana clue good customer experience ni kusema nini…

wacha pombe sweetheart…

Coop Kuna viti nowadays pia