Best Businesses to start with a loan worth between 100-200k

That’s my choice when it comes to firms that deal with money markets in kenya. Of course there is CBA, CIC, BRITAM among others.

Enda isiolo or Mogotio nunua mbuzi young 40 @4000 each, Tumia balance for herdsboy and transport, deworming…
fatten them for Xmas or Easter.
Offload at 7k, repeat cycle as you take corrective actions

ndio naomba utuchanue, tafadhali

kuna pages about money markets kwa google…eg Best Money Market Funds in Kenya
its low risk saving where you get interest after a while, but instead of the less interest rates the banks give, you get higher percentage rates with of course terms and conditions.

Please if your an expert in this Money Markets niche, let me give you an opportunity to do a full thread so that it’s of great value to the community. We will pin it on top

true. tunaangamia kwa kukosa maarifa

Hapa nimukuunga mkono kabisa.
Hizi ndio thread za muhimu kabisaa.

Let me advice you young man. Get practical lessons from @Macharia wa kamau . Hawa watu wengine watakupoteza

as much as the traditional way of making is still the most trusted one, but we need to also look at other forms of investments…

Mbuzi gani hizi unanunua 4k uko.
Let me confirm bei ya mbuzi huko samburu kwa boy wangu.
It can work kabisaa but kama hawakujui utalilia chooni.

:D:D true, uyo jamaa hakuna kitu hajajaribu. he can be useful

tropcosss maji njugu :smiley:

what is the average returns for Ubereats per month

Relatives are the worst

Am currently expecting some similar aid from some guys and u guess maybe I can inject it into kuku za kienyeji business.
It’s barely less than 10 K to start, just needs you to buy 2 females and one male, get a place for them to sleep and some feeds that cost like 1000KES only for a month ivi. The rest in about 3 months is you reaping the profits off it

You don’t borrow money to start a business.
You borrow money to grow an existing business.

Bros stay away from Cytonn

200k is not much to lose. Don’t let people project their fears on you.
What’s the worst that could happen anyway.
My advice would be to not put all your eggs in one basket.
Diversify your portfolio and make sure you have enough left to marketing your services/products. Marketing is very important.
Hopefully the loan is one you can pay without too much hassle.
To answer your question: don’t ovethink it, take a simple business idea, use a fraction of the funds to make consistent profits for three months or so, then expamd.

Depends if you can travel ulete supplies…tulianza kazi na 50k …you need discipline and luck

It depends up on the management and research done before start running a business.