Best first car, budget 500k max.

TOYOTA

How is avensis 2013 2000cc compared to premio 1800 cc same year, interms of consumption, spare parts cost, and spare parts availability???put in mind am around Meru??

Kuuliza tu na usinitusi. Kunukisha kitunguu humaanisha nini?

I want to buy my first car.a nissan advan using beforward.is it a reliable site kwa wenye washai itumia.n around how much exactly is the import tax for such a car

Compute tax kwa KRA tax calculator( https://www.kra.go.ke/en/individual/calculate-tax/calculating-tax/car-import-duty ) link ndio iyo

2000cc will consume more than 1800cc

What about Budget ya 2.4M?
Harrier 2012 written off. I liked it but looking for advise if there’s an alternative.
Kila wiki nateremka Western and daily to Machakos from Nai. Heavy foot (with this subaru hapana) and small fam. Safety is what I prefer.

Iyo budget u can get any car that u want…Lexus rx300 iko lkn used locally 1.2M or inbox for any car that u will settle on. Chukua Mazda CX5

You know, many things depend on you and the way how you look after your car. Personally, I had a very good car and now I have to read this article https://www.americaninsurance.com/how-much-does-it-cost-replace-car-door about how to replace the door because it is broken. I was too careless and it played a joke on me.

Chukua honda crv, 2400cc

The dsg transmission is very sensitive,it requires prudent maintenance or it will fail.The wet clutch dsg transmission is more reliable than the dry clutch dsg version.On the error s bit be very careful who does maintenance work on your car,hapa hakuna kirinyaga road antics ,you will find yourself with very expensive bills.

You can get a KCA make 2010 Toyota ractis going for 490k. 1500cc car with big space and large 15inch tyres. Company owned car with maintenance record. Inbox me if interested.

Much thanks.however it doesn’t have choices of all cars.it only gives a calculation of select vehicle models

Haya fanya jua kali lkn ii ni 50/50. Take the landing price to Mombasa add same amount as tax alafu ongeza 200k for miscellaneous things.
Unatafuta gari gani? Kuna zenye zko Mombasa not used locally. Ingia inbox

ongeza dollars upate machine fiti

[ATTACH=full]298290[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]298291[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]298292[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]298293[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]298294[/ATTACH]

Nikupe Axela 2011 BL na pesa ngapi juu?

From my little experience in motoring, if you don’t have a family or your family is small (2 kids maximum), the only practical car you will get at that price in a good condition is a Subaru impreza NA. Anything else will be a very big compromise on practicality and quality. Dudu u aweza pata but haitakupeleka mbali. Other second hands worth 500k zitakuwa zimechapa mbaya.

I am assuming you are seriously considering a compact SUV. With 2.4m, your options are actually limited by your taste. Chukua Mazda CX5 ama Honda CRV kama Subaru ni ngori. Rav4 should also interest you kama gari hailali nje.
Alternatively, go second hand where you will save a tidy sum. Lexus RX300, Honda CRV(again), Rav4(again), Forester SH5 et al. Na MTU asikutishe story za garage. If you take your time utapata gari Imetumiwa na kutunzwa vizuri na mwenyewe. Good luck.

Hpo kwa Cx5 tuko pamoja

Almost all honda CRV, vanguard and harrier you see on Kenyan roads are 2 wheel drive, call them raised vans. If truly want a crossover SUV to go mashinani avoid them. Consider mazda CX5, mitsubishi RVR or outlander, Forester and Rav 4 if you want a real SUV