Best Hosting that works for a local business

What happened to buy Kenya build Kenya…

usitumie safaricom… that shit messed up months of work… best to stick with google domains

[SIZE=5]Nothing. Just that international hosting companies are more reliable vis-à-vis local hosting companies.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Imagine visitors attempt to access your website/server kumbe your host has run out of KPLC tokens. Aibu kubwa sana.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Take a look at this guy’s comment [/SIZE]

OK. What’s the stack?

But generally, try and implement what’s already been pointed out to you - ensure your code is efficient, compress images and minify assets and ensure they’re cacheable, use a CDN where possible, optimize your database and how you query it… you get the drift.

I do not think that you can find the hosting that will be suitable for a particular local business. I’ve been working on small and medium-sized business orders for two years now. And if you want to find the best hosting, then try to search on Isotopic. Isotropic suggest Elementor Hosting, which is very easy to learn and maybe exactly what it suits you.

Tumia porkbun

I highly recommend Truehost; Affordable, Best customer service and suitable for small business located in Kenya https://truehost.co.ke/cloud/aff.php?aff=1963