Best PayTV, sina internet.

Tell us more on this

The bouquet I linked above is the cheapest that comes with the full sports pack, will all Canal Plus channels, including movies and series… Essentiel+ which is around 2000 KES per month, you can catch canal plus beam through out Central,East and West Africa, just using a normal 90 cm dish, same one you use for DSTV, canalplus afrique is intended for all the african countries that speak French, so means, you can subscribe with the Burundi/Rwanda service, you just need someone from there to, hook you up with their HD receiver and send them money every month to recharge the subscription, I have done so and I am using CanalPlus going the second month and let me tell you the quality for that price is amazing. Their HD channels are truly HD compared to DSTV.

which decoder are you using??

I am using Canal Plus Decoder… their official decoder.

[ATTACH=full]266417[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]266421[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]266422[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]266415[/ATTACH]

As I mentioned they operate in African French speaking countries, so what you have to do is have someone buy the decoder for you and ship it to you in Kenya… you only need the decoder… you can use your Dstv Dish or any 90 cm dish and re-align it to SES 4 at 22.0°W.

Then send them around 2000 KES per month to pay for your account. more info on Canal Plus Africa

Canal+ Afrique - Wikipedia

Les Bouquets Canal+ — Wikipédia This goes well into details but you need to translate it to English.

I have a guy who sells and pays for people every month… he takes the service from Burundi. If you don’t have anyone from the list of countries above and need to get the decoder shipped to you in Kenya and having your account paid for… every month then I can help you out.

8000 KES for new Canal HD Decoder + 1 month [B]Essential+[/B] Package also you will get MyCanal (This like DSTVnow but full acesss to all your channels accessible on your package on your phone or laptop on the go)

1600 KES for shipping from Burundi… through Kigoma to Nairobi (5 days Maximum till it is in your hands)
Then you start paying 2000 KES on your second month and so on.

Thanks for the clear explanation,i am weighing my options

Can cccam decrypt canal plus chanels?

can you tell me more about this cccam

I pay Kshs. 1,200… DSTV and will try to downgrade to the lowest available… but I pay 7k now on Zuku and I think 1K on Netflix… But am mostly on the Net unless watching news… nothing else on TV… I devour documentaries and general knowledge things online… would like to know if there other online documentary sources I could make use of… I used to watch Kodi but it became too slow so I gave up… not sure of it has stopped buffering now… I loved watching Aerial America… not sure if it is still available

1 Like

I prefer Amazon Prime to Netflix has more mature staff and price sense you get what you pay for

And prime has fire documentaries like Decoding the ancients

Let me check it up and see what it offers

Stream that shitt bana