best series to watch

the boys
watchmen
raised by wolves
frontier

I testify homeland and the boys ziko sawa…

upload
n if you like dexter, You is awesome.

For science-horror-drama, try
[ol]
[li] Fringe [/li][li]Westworld sn1 & 2[/li][/ol]

Ray Donovan
Homeland

there is a more civil 2020 mini-series… the most dangerous game

acha nkaitafute

sorry:D. I meant Homecoming. That’s the one I’ve watched. I haven’t seen homeland.

This place is under new management…by order of the peaky fucking blinders
Shelby brothers’ drama pale Birmingham is one of the best series I ever done watched.

When you overcome that 1 inch boundary at the bottom of your screen, you welcome a world of entertainment. (In the order I remember them not a ranking they are all enjoyable)

1. Dark (German).
  2. Breaking Bad.
  3. Ozark.
  4. Lost in Space.
  5. Sacred Games (Hindu)
  6. Why women kill
  7. 911
  8. Black mirror
  9. Seal Team
  10. Our Girl.
  11. Bulletproof
  12. Okay I have a whole 30+ list if interested hit me up in 5 days nikirudi nyumbani

Happy! - don’t watch if triggered easily. It’s entertaining but it’s about child trafficking with dark humour
better off ted - sci-fi comedy that I like very much

Broken arrow

if you haven’t watched Utopia (UK Version), Please see it. Keep in mind that’s a 2013 series, about things happening in 2020. Hands down one of the Best shows I’ve ever seen.

Hannibal - An excellent psychological thriller/horror. I toy with the idea of rewatching it every 3 months or so… it’s Seriously THAT GOOD. Plus the will and hannibal bromance… and the attention to detail. I’ve Never seen a show shot like that.
Breaking Bad - If you found season one boring, keep watching. After season 2 you’ll be eating, breathing and sleeping Breaking Bad.
Westworld - about a robot theme park which is ironically an eerie mirror of human life and psychology. If you understand it, you’ll learn a lot
sherlock (uk) - because No sherlock holmes is cuter than Benedict Cumberbatch:D. NONE.
Killing Eve - because Villanelle is a psychopath, but we end up liking her for some reason…
The Good Place - Might be considered a chick flick coz of the colorful decor, but It’s very entertaining.
Scream Queens - Another possible chick flick, but its sooo good. its a horror show with dark humour.