best series

Am a lover for the post apocalyptic types and The walking dead is my all time fav.

Penny dreadful…you guys don’t know what you are missing here

The last ship

The west wing
breaking bad
person of interest
the practice
mike and molly
strike back
house of lies
last ship

How could I forget these two?

2 Likes

Series za pre 2014 hazifai kuwa kwa list more so the ones that are discontinued. Currently can recommend izombie,allegiance(more like hostages or homeland),silicon valley,bates motel(new season),marvel daredevil(more like the flash),the returned(paranormal), Gotham(new season, penguin killing it).

Rescue me ??? Kwani hakuna mtu alipenda hii series???

those two are my all time favourites. then engine ya daktari House. Kali sana.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVjkNpyoPsF6SCdZCgm58lSDFHiKIXWxxV_dy4cHRw4JJG-2GE
400 × 565 - tvshowsondvd.com

Orphan black
Once upon a time (yes I still watch fairy shiet)

Of course, though I preferred E.R over it.

1 Like

Hizi za @Luther12 ni zile za vitu serious ni kama mtu anasoma

Banshee
Breaking bad
Better call Saul
Orphan Black
Z- Nation
Masters of sex

Macgyver
Criminal minds.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Si Allegiance has been discontinued? And Daredevil is nothing like the Flash. Have you seen the fight scenes? Last time niliona watu wakichapana hivyo it was the Bourne Identity.

Im a sci-fi fan. So my input here is:

1. Firefly
  2. Stargate SG1
  3. Ascension

Daredevil is way better than flash and arrow. Arrow ni kama Steven Seagal yaani hawezi nyoroshwa

I second you on the discontinued Series, otherwise, “Traveller” and “Crisis” would be on my list.

Mbona sioni mki taja “Empire”

1 Like

I dont know why guys hold Traveller in such high esteem. I found it silly from the beginning and its cancellation was no surprise to me. Same goes for Crisis, Hostages and more recently Allegiance. I couldnt get through the first 20minutes of all these series.

Banshee
Breaking Bad
Rome
Person of Interest
House MD
Heroes