Beta Males kuna opportunity

There are many reasons as to why a lady can become a SM. Maybe some nigga played her or someone pretended to be serious after pregnancy sent her away. How’s that her fault let’s stop bashing these ladies.

Stop reasoning like a 15 year old boy

Step up and be a man. Contact Wangui and be the father her son needs.

You can feel the bitterness in those words:D:D:D

Lol, I’ve been on dating apps long enough to know that such women are the easiest lays ONLY if you have your shit together as a man. You just have to pretend you are really ready to settle down and you will get slices within the first seven days. After that you bounce. You never settle down with such women unless you are into cuckoldry.

By the time ukule hizo vitu atakusumbua saana…kwanza financially…mtoi mngonjwa 20k

Beta male si umuoe

SPOT ON sir kuna mmoja najua aki ya nani naskia hasira yangu yote,ako na mtoto hana adabu,kichwa ishamea na kako 9.kunguru ina pesa kuruka,seriously, from procurement (ile ya ukweli:D:D:D si ile ingine),magari,katotot kanachaguaga destineshen ya ya birthday alafu ndege inapandwa mara hio hio, kanyumba pale kilee,ni ndauwo kamesoma hadi vitabu zikamuishia…but mattercore tu aiseh!!!,hapo nampa point ka zote:D:D:D:D:D:D

Msito Coach Red Pill alicover hizo scenarios zote. Consult widely.

Ukiona dame in her 20’s akisema anataka “serious” relationship tinder. Jua tu 100% ako na baggage. Hutawahi ona dame hana mtoto akitafuta “real man” or “serious relationship” on dating platforms juu already ako in high demand. Hata akiwa huko Tinder ako hapo kujibamba, not looking for a serious relationship.

At what point did I say I am considering her?

Leta link meanwhile let’s respect women and their choices.

There is no heaven for you brother

She is still bitter with the father. Ati sitting down waiting a man to get karma. Not worth it, I will just leave her with another bastard

Feck her but don’t make a mistake of marrying her!

Not really. Do you know this country still has virgins at the age of 28 even! Believe you me!

yeah. here we call them beta males.

Male virgins only

Labda wenye wamechapa kuchapa na sura kama ya @uwesmake