Beta shoots his shot :Begs retweets for a coffee date

Betamale detected

I just had some long, languid Sunday morning sex. You are still counting beta males like a boy counting cars on the roadside…:smiley:

:D:D:D

So how else could he get attention from that girl on Twitter given that I know most girls worth chasing don’t respond to Twitter DMS of someone they don’t know?

who told you that ni lazima coffee dates ziishe mkitoka Java or whatever place you are having that coffee?

If Mark Masai or any other high status man had asked her out on a coffee date would she ignore him? The dude just joined her long list of beta orbiters.

Just because the guy is not famous doesn’t mean he’s low status. And from my experience most “high status” don’t go around posting their material things or publicize their personal life.

Betas mko na shida sana na validation . Si basi you post evidence here like your fellow peasant who posted his bank balance here yesterday.

He is low status. He asked her out and she asked for retweets. He had to jump several hoops. This is the digital version of “ninunulie simu kwanza ndio nijue uko serious” … You’ve just handed her enormous power and you are trying to negotiate desire.
It doesn’t work like that.

Wachana Na hawa Vijana waendelee Na upuss ya Beta na Alpha wakiendelea kuwank

The fact that she ignored his DM is proof she’s not as interested in him as he’s in her. Rejection is part of the game just don’t waste your time in a woman who’s not interested in you.

800 retweets for a coffee date?..na kuna mwanaume pahali anaombewa akujie hiyo coomer free of charge
If this is not definition of weak minded betamale sijui ni nini.sasa ataambiwa tena 1M retweets kupewa number:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

If a woman wants you atakupigia magoti umrarue
And she is the one who will pay for a coffee date amd call you
Sasa nashangaa wanaume kama mabinti hapa wakimpraise Lagaless:D

Watu wakutuma fare na credit:D

Y’all really trying to justify the guy jumping several hoops for a mere coffee date? By doing that retweet shit, he’s already put her on a massive pedestal and given all the power to her. Huyu anenda kurushwa friendzone kama saitan, I can bet on that. Dude has some cojones though, if only he’d used them to get a girl who’s actually interested in him and won’t make him jump through stupid hoops.

Most niggas here really don’t value themselves. If a chic wants you yeye ndiye ata hukuuliza atakuona lini. Hii ya kurukishwa hoops ati ndio akupee chance umpleke out utumie pesa yako ni ya weak niggas. How do you jump through hoops so that a lady can give you the chance to spend your money on her?:D:D:D:D

You didn’t get the point.

Preaching beta and alpha all day on Ktalk or plastering photos here doesn’t prove anything except how indiscreet some of us are.

How many of that kind came crawling to you last week?

Funny enough, the alphabet crowd also happens to be the ‘where can I get cheap massage/lanye/room’ group of fool’s. Go figure! :smiley:

Absolutely true :D:D:D:D:D:D

THREAD CLOSED.