Better Life at All Costs

Dare devil

What? angeanza libya aende East si angeishia Haifa? Au aingilie suez ajikute amerudi Eritrea?

Rubbish! This is the worst form of ignorance ever !!
Do you have a clue what life is in Eritrea and have you ever lived in a foreign country???
Educate yourself on life in Eritrea below
Tale of two Eritreans offers glimpse inside Africa's most secretive state | Migration | The Guardian

People work hard in foreign countries because they are paid a living wage, their sweat equity enables them to live their dreams, conversely, in third world countries, people are paid peanuts regardless of how hard you work and btw its not only africans who risk their lives to go to the west, asians and south americans are doing it daily QUIT the self loathing!

The problem is that the consription may last a life time.

I meant after ameingia Atlantic. Or maybe he went all the way to Mauritania then navigate with landmass on his right

:slight_smile:

So many Eritreans in Libya. Wamejaza UNHCR camps huko after failing to make the cross

I feel for them. Reminds me of when we had Ethiopian refugees in thika huko early 90s.

nah,haiweskani,from that map,the dude was already in europe to do that cross i believe

Stay home and work towards improving your home country. Mwacha Mila ni mtumwa.
Kenyans don’t do these crazy things I see other low grade Africans doing. Somalis Ethiopians, Congolese and West Africans such as Nigerians, Senegalese will attempt to cross the Sahara by foot instead of using that courage to transform their nations.

He has balls of steel. Huyu ni pharaoh kabisa ule wa enzi za akina Moses.

Wewe huoni the brilliant feat he has achieved, unaona tu negative side

Mashakura found with him were made in Africa. It was either Libya-Atlantic-Holand or Libya-Mauritania-Atlantic -Holand

aaii boss ,still doesnt make sense.Unless alitokea morroco but angejipata paraguay.from libya he was locked na in that case angeingia italy,greece,turkey etc check your world map and see what i mean

Have seen again([SIZE=1]didn’t need to, niko hio maeneo[/SIZE]) and it’s incredible. Huyu jamaa ni daredevil kama Cris Colombus. He was determined to get to the UK and he knew that was impossible if he went through Italy, Spain or Portugal akaamua anazunguka. His solar charger was very critical

The will and innovation that saw him from Eritrea to Holland is no mean feat. This contraption itself is enough to give several others ideas on how to cross to europe.

he forgot his sh*t could have attracted sharks…

When you have nothing to lose all you need is a prayer to God and belief in yourself. Had he made it in his old age he would have told his grandkids of his miraculous voyage from Eritrea to the UK.