Betting Investments finished. Sasa mta do?

Penda sana. Zitingwe kabisa karauri kazi ni kuball pale Instagram na pesa za peasant.

There’s eLipa powered by iPay. You just top up your iPay e-wallet via mpesa or airtel money. FYI 1XBET supports eLipa; Easy way out:):slight_smile:

Kwanza huko kuna diversity:D. By the way sijaona Betika na BetLion hapo.

That’s better because they will employ people and pay more taxes to kanjo.

Truth is the betting companies walikataa kupea wale mapigs chai reason wanachapwa

Not these ones The Standard - Kenya & World News | Latest and Breaking news
Hundreds of thousands, of unemployed young men have a negative credit score just because of gambling. Some can’t repay even 100ksh!! All I’m saying is paybill makes it too easy for this naive loosers

[MEDIA=twitter]1146057882124705794[/MEDIA]

Will the government also address the reasons people turn to fulltime gambling?

Spoiler alert: Nah.

Ata wafanye nini sportpesa will never fall ghasia hao

Mucheru will block those site. U can’t win against the government.

Instead of appropriate legislation,Matiangi and his ilk think that they can micromanage online betting. Even America (the country that invented the internet) tried to ban online betting and they failed miserably. Even with online betting being illegal in most states in the US, Americans continued spending Millions of dollars each year in offshore betting companies. This is what has recently forced most states in the US to come up with appropriate laws on online betting to avoid losing taxes to offshore companies that will otherwise never pay taxes.

So Matiangi thinks betting starts and stops with Mpesa,Airtel money,betin and sportpesa ??? Do they even know that there are fully anonymous crypto currency betting sites that users even form the most totalitarian states like N.Korea can easily access ??? The only way this mad government can totally ban some of us from betting is by fully shutting down the internet in the country.

I don’t think Matiangi is looking to kill it completely but if he can cut their revenues by 70-80% he will have destroyed most of them.
If mpesa and bank issued credit cards are barred from facilitating gambling then right there more than 70% gambling companies’ air supply is cut off

govt is a myopic entity run by children

If I were the government, I would have done the same. As a government, I will not allow you to waste time betting. Betting only enriches a few individuals, it’s not in our national interests to keep running these people influencing our policy

Hii ni upuzi UK betting on horse racing ilianza time ya sir Albert and they are better than us

I now agree with the guy who said Matiangi is all hardware and no software. Kutumia kifua nyingi without thinking through the repercussions.
They might kill the kshs 200billion a year betting industry here but I can guarantee you that Kenyans will be remitting 50 billion shillings a year to foreign based betting companies.

Huwezi compete na hippo kukunya

Mzito, wewe ni Wanaruona na sio mtotokubwa. Tuta tafuta VPN, log in to 1xbet.co.za stake a gamble, win and pocket proceeds. Yaani the blackmarket will flourish. Ikifika hapo, Govt losses revenue bookies and peasants continue with their business unabated.

What if wakithreaten banks not to wire money to betting company. Waambie Skrill, PayPal. We will not entertain that umeffiiiii.

If only they directed that much energy to create more jobs than ending them.