betty kyallo wins big

LOL, ndio maana models hulipwa kufanya hizi photoshoot. Sometimes mtu ananunua nguo akidhani inakaa poa, kumbe ni model ndio anafanya ikae poa

She has that wangechi syndrome, matiti kubwa na miguu hockey sticks

I agree with you. Huyo dem ako nje vibaya sana. U really have to have a low self-esteem to post such shit here to impress strangers.

As we say, the wall remains undefeated. A woman’s prime years rarely go beyond 25 years, rarely.

TUMBO KUBWA,PASS

That was savage

Habari bro

Because I’d sooner choose a Mercedes C200 than a lady who wears a Kshs 150 pulse designed ring?
I’m the tasteless one here?

Na ikapita wengi.

Wamefikiria ni typing error

Betty ako overrated.

Huddah has had I believe she said 4 plastic surgeries?! She was crying the other day on IG how the Oga who paid for the first procedure (which almost killed her) didn’t even marry her. Aki the devil is a liar. Imagine altering your body through very painful surgeries to win a man’s affection. She could have died for goodness sake.

[SIZE=6]Huddah: I almost died from plastic surgery[/SIZE]

High-flying Nairobi socialite Huddah Monroe has revealed that she had to undergo a lifesaving operation after developing complication from a previous surgery.

Huddah, who has converted her socialite fortunes into a formidable cosmetics business company, had to travel thousands of miles and cross several oceans to Beverly Hill, California.

“I could’ve died but I’m well now,” says Huddah.

She went under the knife at the renown Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Group. She later posed revealed the secret to her more than one million followers on Instagram.

The Group says it combines “artistry and science, for a refined natural look, not an artificial operated appearance”. Huddah posed with one of the surgeons Dr.Layke although all surgeries are jointly done with Dr. Daniel. The group says it can organize loans of up to Sh3.5 million.

In 2016, Huddah revealed that she had breast implants but claimed she merely transplanted fat from her behinds. During her short stint at the Big Bro Africa, the socialite confessed that she hated her breasts which were tiny at the time.

She has since transformed into a busty woman.

https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/life/huddah-almost-died-plastic-surgery

I don’t like body-shaming people …but when you place yourself on a scale to be measured and gauged…you can only get what you want…
Betty anakuwanga tu shapeless, no figure… but we would not notice that if she didn’t go around behaving like she was a gift to mankind…

hiyo nguo inamtoa sawa sawa…

siwes mind[ATTACH=full]289176[/ATTACH]

ambia hii cellulite isonge , she is blocking my view !

I met Huddah back in 2013 at an office party before all the surgeries. Dame alikuwa amechapa viserious. At least now you can give her a second glance when you bump into her :D:D:D

hapa kuna @Savageqq comments betty angeona angejishuku aingie mitini ju ya depression. Pale okari yuko anacheka kama mutley akitafuna mali mpya safi.