Betway.co.ke, na betin.co.ke

Leo nimekaushwa kuanzia U21, WC Africa qualifier, nimebaki na game ya Morocco comined na games za WC quaifiers SA

What type of method did you use to deposit?

Card, Netteller??

Nakumatt card. I can’t dare use my bank debit card. But i also have a Skrill account and its also nice coz one can withdraw to M-pesa

1 Like

@The_Virus game za leo ni aje? Mapredictions

Leo ni kubaya game ya australia imenikula sasa niko singapore. Tampines to win

1 Like

wewe unaweka wapi?

Nimewekelea games za Waafrika qualifiers na Euro U21. But africa huwanga risky affair. Jana kamoja kaliniangusha.

Yeah saa hii Senegal wanafirwa huko Madagascar

Hio nishachomeka. Hio nlikuwa nimeeka 1x2, ya kenya 0.5ht, ya comoros na Ghana U1.5

He he

Ile pesa yangu ililost bet365 siwes na siwes bet tena & for those who want to don’t use netteller they r damn expensive

Kwani kuliendaje? Bad bet ama they refused to allow you a withdrawal ju ya those T&Cs za KYC, ama…

Why use neteller when you have all these VISA cards available: Nationhela, naivas, nakumatt etc

@kid moyes

Itakuwaje leo? @123tokambio

Niko area mbaya mbovu.
But Sikanyagi any international games, zinanikausha bure.

Someone pliz tell with this betting craze everywhere, aren’t we turning into a gambling nation. And what is the return rate.eg, does everyone make gud returns, and is it worth spending 20k in a year minus the internet costs, time, stress and potential addiction just to earn lets say 50k or even less?

It does have returns especially if you use single bets. I find betting fun apart from the money

Leo niko sawa Australia na Thailand pesa imeingia. Sasa nangoja hii game ya Rochdale na Wigan 3:30

1 Like

Gambling is like alcohol; if you abuse it, it will come back to bite you.
Don’t think its a business opportunity. Its meant to be for fun. Bet Na pesa you consider extra; and don’t bet huge amounts; yaani bet on what won’t hurt you if you loose. Its what its called responsible gambling

1 Like