Between a Rock and a Hard place

Kuka usiingilie hiyo mambo. Nyumba yako inaweza bomoka. Wewe kaa kwa fence.

Have you kamuad since kuachana na cuzo kutake over?

nanii pana ingilia. seems you can only make a bad stuation worse plus muck up your marriage. you did say she went into this to screw you over, yes? the nigger broke the bro code. let it play out how it may. again apana ingilia.

Who made this nicka a village mode ([SIZE=3]tunakwambia mambo ya wapendanao uwache na bado unaleta haya[/SIZE]). when they get along again ,ull be left alone…without "[SIZE=2]family issue pia, I can’t just sit and watch"[/SIZE]

No though on several occasions she has trid to reach me with that intention.

Mambo ya DOA wacha kuingilia kati…u may end reconciling them but u become a common enemy and a target

Acha wakarangane, huyo cousin yako ni troublerouser, utamuokolea leo next time he might kill the woman acha kesi iendelee divorce itakua inevitable.

Provided the school iko Ocho nothing will happen I have an uncle Anafundisha ocha anaendanga Shule bila viatu

Kupoteza job ndio balaa kumbwa saana. just as @Ruffuneck has suggested play the game on top of her milage, ona OCS kado

So your brother pia alikamua after your cousin? And you were the first kukamua? Kama unataka kukamua tena, this is your chance kabla hajarudi kwa your cousin na kabla hajapeleka ikus kwa your bro. Kumbuka world threshold record stands at 55. Pitisha hio and you’ll not only be the best in your family but also world-wide.

Where I come from we don’t have a word for “cousin”, so brother in this case means cousin.

[SIZE=7]??[/SIZE]

Hii na support wholesomely, beat her in her game. I would’nt imagine the authorities she’s frustrating you with are all above board. Jua nani ana hio kesi and work an angle with them, this should be your last move when all else fails.

Huyo kasin yako needs to man the ferk up and take whatever comes. Anyway wacha alalie sakafu ama umsaidie alafu wife yako pia aende kuongea na bwana ya kasin yake wajue vile watasaidiana

Vile shiesty umesema hapo… Ama namna gani? UOTP

Sawa leoKimberly

yaani tuseme mumesalimiana na ndugu yako ile style ingine??
fuata advice ya @Ruffneck frustrate yeye huko juu,.unaeza ongea na ule ocs ulikuwa unakamua

So what happens when your cousin decides to batter the next woman he decides to marry,bado utaenda kumtoa ndani akishtakiwa?

Huyo si mtoto,wacha abebe msalaba wake

You cautioned your cousin first hand but he didn’t listen. Again, it’s a trap this gal us baiting on you. Why is she only waiting for you to speak to her ndio a drop the case. Keep away from that girl, otherwise you open for any contact with her, be ready she bring drama kwako.