BEWARE! Spring chicks!

naive me, now it all makes sense ,never understood why drive from NRB to go play on a 9 hole course in masaku, kumbe its all about the 19th hole, if you know what i mean :slight_smile:

every day i get to learn something and connect the dots

hadi kwa mkia apan tambua, alaf awa watu hushikwa ni manzi husnitch ama watu hushikwaje?

ST.Valentine ni moto wa kuotea mbali. Ni hayo tu.

most of the time these fisis play these gals with their best friends…as in anawakula akiwabadilisha with her close friends…mwanamke akiwa jealous she will snitch on yo as$…unakutwo kwa yr man cave pap…saizo media pia iko in addy…m2 anashindwa waaaa walijuaje…kumbe ni her best friend mwenye ulikuwa unanyandua ndio amekusetti

sio kila mtoto husoma Brookehouse and St. Andrews Turi

Valentine

Alafu evidence iko wapi? Lakini mimi ucheza chini ma 3rd na 4th pekee… Ma 4th mimi ungoja mtoto afikishe 18, akifikisha tu ivi, chuma anatoa ndani, ma 3rd ni ubeste alaf miaka ikifika pia anatoa ndane, lakini kama ni mtu kujipa akuna kungoja, nayo nayo

Kuna jamaa najua alipewa miaka kadhaa ya kukula ugali pale kamiti for statutory rape, jamaa was 20 yrs when the incident occurred na dame alikuwa 16 yrs, jamaa alipatina na budah ya dame akikula vitu pole pole bila haraka…the father was so furious hadi alikataa kuchukua 30 k which the boy’s parent were offering ndio wasettle case nje ya court na si ati boy alikuwa anarape dame the sex was consensual

my personal opinion

maybe we should ensure that every school has the same level of accountability, should a parent obsess on whether the kids have lied about events and school dates or should they concentrate on making money to pay for school fees

that will equal to more school fees. wewe hujui shule hapa nje its like you had it easy all tough with your life and same to your kids you dont know about schools deep in Kilifi county unataka kutumia wazazi email.

Haki jirani wewe utaniua na kicheko on of this days wewe hutoa wapi hii sheng yako? Na uko germany haki hii ikusde na mdekiste ni fresh outta the kitchen:D:D:D

would you pay an extra x amount if you were assured of accountability

There was a buddy of mine who tried to convince me vainly tuende shule kusakanya madame aah hiyo I cant . he used to go there with his ride with another fisi and they were never disappointed.
One day after a court hearing we were taking a break when we noticed a woman who we knew crying hysterically so we went to comfort here and ndio alitupe story.
They had a son who was 22years when he used to earn some little cash from tuition ya watoi wa seco so one day he dipped his joystick in a third former, and the girl latter claimed rape . so the case had been going on while the guy was out on bond. now judgment day came and the guy travelled all the way from meru where he was working. the family was still optimistic the case might take a different turn but to their surprise he was sent to a 35 years term. I really felt for the mom who had tried her best to oil the hands of prosecutors and the judge but all was fruitless. She now was wishing the son would even have fled the country since he had been out during the whole judicial process. She was promising to appeal but I still thot that was another disappointing twist to come.

:smiley: true

Saw one today with a behind from here to Timbuktu and I prayed that God shall lead me not into temptations.

Some schools resort to paroz picking their kiddos or they pay for mats that deliever them on the doorstep.

hio ya mat the kondas and deres fauck them in the same mat.

Love is a stupid thing, and this friend or mine can testify!
They were in love, the girl sneaked from home to his house, they brooded for almost a week.
Hen got to know where the chick was and sent Askaris The guy was let out after a while.

Kifaranga ikarudi holiday, ikatoroka tena kwa her cock(erel).
Jamaa dug that hole with all the anger it could master, kifaranga ikawa ready kutaga.
Kuku kujua, jamaa akatupwa ndani tena. Was released on bond.
The kuku was willing to forgive his hungry penis but bugger never bothered to go see mayai ilipotagwa. That angered kuku main.

Last I heard, he was back in the corridors of justice

I think you have not understood what am trying to tell you. Which high school did you attend? Just say the name no need for year cleared crap

Remember that incident cant remember Nanyuki/nyeri route,was a sad stori.