Beyond momos and dry fry there is space time

People say the photo which was of the landing shows the American flag flying as if being blown by the wind.
There is no wind on the moon.

Here are all conspiracy theories and all possible explanations
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories

1 Like

@Saka skiza @Ingia vile anasema.that’s one well read matapaka

Agreed

The truth is that Americans are ahead in technology no matter how much people hate them. They had technology to propel a rocket weighing 3million kilograms at liftoff and accelerate it to a breakneck speed to escape earths gravity in 1960s and put a man on the moon largely using analogue electronics for communication and control. Even “serious competitors” like china are still planning their lunar mission to happen i think 2017 or 2018 and even then it will not be manned. China put their first man in space the other day about six or seven years ago na wakacelebrate sana while americans and russians wanaendanga to space like it’s their backyard and even have peoople living there. Sisi waafrika sijui nitasema nini.

usidanganywe it was all a hollywood movie and a show of superiority. Actually the technology to propell rockets was discovered and used first by NAZIs. if they truly did that in 1960s, today with the advanced technology they would be having a military and a scientist base on the moon. Ask yourself why they nolonger take people the moon anymore.

How come they have been unable to go back to the moon? Surely the 2015 technology exceeds the 1960’s technology. Right?
Their last attempt to go to the moon ended up in a disaster when the rocket exploded soon after takeoff. This was 1986.
My weather and climate professor couldn’t explain how they were unable to fly to the moon in 1986 and up to today when they claim they did so in the 1960’s. Like I said, very compelling arguments of the myth are out there. I used to be as believer.

The scientist who made that rocket is the same one who made nazi rockets(Werner von Braun). In fact, he designed the whole rocket ground up. Its stolen German technology. After all, almost every kind of technology you know is German. Every field of science from medicine, mechanical engineering, philosophy, electrical engineering, mathematics, psychiatry, psychology, is largely a German production. even many renowned musical composers are german. However, America(US) is largely german too. there is nothing interesting in the moon any more. With time it has been realized that the moon is one useless rock and there nothing much one can do with it so not worth the billions used to go there.

Wewe wacha kuongea Upus. there was no rocket going to the moon in 1986. that was a spaceshuttle challenger that exploded. Saturn V has never failed. Only one mission aborted after it the reached moon orbit.

Regardless. That man has not been able to land there since the cold war era is very telling. I guess we’ll believe what we believe until they do it one more time

I hate having to repeat things all time. It takes money bruh and it better be useful. Its not a game.

Never trust US, they full of conspiracy, even those rovers they claim to have taken to mars are questionable. There is this photo taken by NASA on mars and it has someone in the background. Some people are decieved and claim that it was an alien, but inreality it was a human captured by mistake in sahara desert

Money is a good excuse. Let’s leave it at that. You believe they landed there and I believe it’s cold war propaganda.

typical conspiracy theorist. its a form of religion too when taken without moderation.

You were not there so you’re relying on second hand information just like the non believers. If I’m a conspiracy theorist then you’re a propaganda tool.

I thrive on logic. not things fed to me.

I don’t fall for propaganda.

Time relativity ya Einstein.

Not really. Just the fact that light takes time to reach our eyes, therefore everything we see as the present is actually a few nanoseconds in the past.
[ul]
[li]The sun’s light takes about 7-8 minutes to reach the earth, therefore if you look at the sun, you’re actually seeing it as it was 8 minutes ago[/li][li]Following the same logic, hypothetically, if an alien is located on a planet which is 5 light years away, then whatever he views in the telescope is earth as it was 5 years ago. This could theoretically be used to solve earth’s mysteries of the past[/li][/ul]

Yeah and the gluons and photons, products of Higgs decay. Tiny particles consuming scientists’ time. Labda ni muhimu.

1 Like