Beyond stories of Giants: The Real Potential of KTalkers, and an Opportunity for Greatness

Hahaha

rike

Tuanze TV show.

Jesus! Si nimecheka vitu sifai kama the 50 Naira and vile umetukana almost everyone in the village!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bado na cheka baada ya siku mzima.

Unanionea sasa.

Am 4 a tv show too…

damn inaonekana the pro-corinthia is inspired.
Hiyo tv show idea iko true sana .

Weeee, sijatukana mtu hapa.

1 Like

No, my friend.

'@Purr_27 (first-hand experience) ’
really?

UNCLE ATHEIST UMENILEMEA HAPO

hehehehehehehe
It’s a story of giant, nothing personal.

Jesus Says:
"Today I say to you: “Do not fornicate”.

“Do not look round endeavouring to read the word “lustful” on somebody’s face. Love one another. Would you love anyone who read that word on your face? No, you would not. Well, then, do not try to read it in the worried eyes of your neighbour or on his forehead that blushes and bows to the ground. And then… Oh! tell Me, especially you men. Which of you has not tasted this bread made with ashes and excrement, which is sexual satisfaction? And is lust only what carries you for one hour between the arms of a prostitute? Is lust not also the desecrated union with your wife, desecrated because it is ratified vice as it is reciprocal sensual satisfaction, which, however, evades its consequences?”

"Marriage means procreation and its act means and must be fecundation. Otherwise it is immoral. You must not make a brothel of your nuptial beds. And that is what they become if they are soiled by lust and are not consecrated by maternity. The earth does not reject the seed. It receives it and makes a plant of it. The seed does not escape from the furrow after being laid there. But it takes root at once and it strives to grow and bear fruit, that is the vegetable creature born of the union between soil and seed. Man is the seed, woman is the soil, the fruit is the son. It is sinful to refuse to bear fruit and scatter strength in vice. It is prostitution performed on the nuptial bed, and in no way differs from the other prostitution, on the contrary it is aggravated by disobedience to the commandment that says: “Be one flesh and multiply by bearing children”.

"Therefor, women deliberately barren, legal and honest wives in the eyes of the world, but not in the eyes of God, you can see that you may be considered prostitutes and you fornicate just the same even if only with your husbands, because you do not seek maternity but too often you are only after pleasure. And do you not consider that pleasure is a poison that contaminates every mouth that tastes it? It burns with a fire that seems to satisfy, instead it falls out of the fireplace and devours, more and more insatiable, leaving a sour taste of ash on the tongue as well as disgust, nausea and contempt both of oneself and of the partner in pleasure, because when a conscience revives, and it does revive between two heats, one can but feel such contempt of oneself, being lowered below the level of beasts.

“You shall not fornicate” it is said. A great deal of the carnal actions of men are fornications. And I do not take into consideration the inconceivable obsessive union which Leviticus condemns with the following words: “Man: you must not lie with a man as with a woman” and “You must not lie with any animal, you would thereby become unclean. And woman will do likewise and will not offer herself to an animal, because it would be a foul thing”. But after mentioning the duty of husband and wife in marriage, which is no longer holy when it becomes barren through malice, I am going to speak of the true and proper fornication between man and woman performed out of reciprocal vice or for compensation in money or in gifts."

“The human body is a magnificent temple that contains an altar. God should be on the altar. But God is not where there is corruption. Therefore an impure body has a desecrated altar without God. Like a drunken person who wallows in mire and in the regurgitations of his own drunkenness, man lowers himself in the brutality of fornication and becomes worse than the most impure worm and beast.”

"Tell Me, if among you there is anyone who has perverted himself to the extent of dealing with his body as one deals in fodder or animals at the market, which benefit did he gain? Take your hearts in your hands, examine them, question them, listen to them, note their wounds, their pangs and then tell Me: was the fruit so sweet as to deserve such pain to a heart that was born pure and that you have compelled to live in an impure body, and to beat to give life and heat to lust, and to be worn out by vice? Tell Me: are you so perverted that you do not sob secretly, hearing the voice of a child calling: “mummy”, or thinking of your mothers, you women of pleasure who have run away from home or have been driven out of them, so that the rotten fruit may not contaminate with its oozing rottenness the other good ones? Thinking of your mothers who probably died broken-hearted, having to say: “I gave birth to disgrace?”

“Do you not feel your hearts shudder with shame, when you meet an old solemn looking man because of his white hair and you consider that you have soiled your fathers’ heads with handfuls of mud and have exposed them to the scorn of their native country?”

"Do you not feel your entrails writhe with regret when you see a happy wife or an innocent virgin and you have to say: “I have given up all that and I will never be like that again!?”

"Do you not realise how miserable you are when you are thirsty for the kiss of a child and you dare not say: “Give me it” because you have killed lives at their birth, you have rejected them as boring burdens and as a useless hindrance, detached from the tree that had borne them, and thrown out to make dung, and now those little lives shout at you: “murderers!”?

“But, above all, are you not terrified of the Judge Who created you and is waiting for you to ask you: “What have you done of yourself? Did I, perhaps, give you life for that? How dare you come to My presence, you nest swarming with worms and putrefaction? You have had everything of what was your god: pleasure. Go to the place of eternal malediction”.”

“Who is weeping? Nobody? Are you saying: nobody? And yet My soul is going to meet another soul that is weeping. Why is it going to meet her? To anathematize her because she is a prostitute? No. Because I feel sorry for her soul. I feel repulsion for all her filthy body, sweaty with wanton exertion. But her soul!”

"Oh! Father! Father! Also for this soul I have taken flesh and I left Heaven to be her Redeemer and the Redeemer of many souls like hers! Why should I not pick up this stray sheep and take her to the fold, clean her, unite her to the flock, give her pastures and a love as perfect as only Mine can be, so different from the love that so far she called love, but instead was hatred, such a pitiful, complete, sweet love that she may no longer regret the past or may regret it only to say: “Too many days have I lost away from You, eternal Beauty. Who will give me back the time I lost? How can I enjoy in the short time which is left to me, what I would have enjoyed if I had always been pure?”

“And yet, o soul oppressed by all the lust of the world, do not weep. Listen: you are a filthy rag. But you can become a flower once again. You are a dunghill. But you can become a flower-bed. You are an impure animal. But you can become an angel. Once you were an angel. And you used to dance on the flowery meadows, a rose amongst the roses, as fresh as they were, sweet-smelling with virginity. And you happily sang your childish songs, and then you would run to your mother, to your father and say to them: “You are my love”. And the invisible guardian who is at the side of each creature would smile at your blue-white soul… And then? Why? Why did you tear off your wings, those of a little innocent being? Why did you tread on the hearts of your father and mother to run after other unreliable hearts? Why did you compel your pure voice to utter false sensual words? Why did you break the stem of the rose and desecrate yourself?”

“Repent, daughter of God. Repentance invigorates, purifies and elevates. Can man not forgive you? Not even your father could forgive you? But God can. Because the bounty of God is not to be compared to human goodness and His mercy is infinitely greater than human misery. Honor yourself by making your soul honorable through an honest life. Justify yourself with God committing no more sins against your soul. Obtain from God a new name. That is what matters. You are vicious. Become honest. Become the sacrifice and the martyr of your repentance. You knew how to make a martyr of your heart to give pleasure to your flesh. Now make a martyr of your flesh to give eternal peace to your heart.”

“Go. You may all go away. Each with his burden and his thoughts, and meditate. God awaits everybody and rejects none of those who repent. May God grant you His light that you may know your souls. Go.”

1 Like

@karl marx , hapo I disagree. Sex without procreation is prostitution? Contraception is prostitution?

It beats the purpose of marriage. Why didn’t God then create man like other animals- to only want sex when on heat?

No, no. That woman had pre-conceived ideologies.

1 Like

Aiyaiyaiyaiyaiya! Where exactly did Christ say so? When Paul was saying if you find it difficult to live devoid of a wife then find a wife, to those debating whether an apostle should be married, was he having a headache? We are also above animals and that’s why we are their bosses. We are given power over the earth. When Solomon wrote his Songs of Solomon, the love he expressed, was he suppressing his want of intimacy because otherwise a child would be conceived? For matrimony, infidelity is a vice but sex is not, whether it’s for procreation or just intimacy enjoyment. Why get married only for children? What couple got punished in the bible for enjoying each other’s hot body? Maria is just making Christianity damn intricate. The holy
Bible speaks for itself.
Why gift man with sexual desire then? Why not give woman an oestrus cycle? Am not questioning God but this Maria.

1 Like

Hii ni upuzi yaaina gani sasa??

Maria envisions eunuchs made out of men and nuns made out of women.