Biasness in family function

Me nikifika kwa gatherings na mimi ndio niko poa kabisa ki $$$$. I try to mingle and help in activities with wenye hawana. That way i dont feel like am special amongst them or intimidate them. But hapo pa kupewa special treatment coz uko na kakitu ni kweli. My father in law “loves” me more than he loves his other son in law coz niko na kakitu…i hate that habit alot.

Ukiwa msoto indignity lazima kama sheria. Hakuna kuhepa. It will keep happening even in other functions and gatherings hata kama ni seminars za job. A broke man has nowhere to run and he will be reminded constantly about his situation by society. If he wants the bias to stop, he better start grinding because there is no alternative solution. Hata watoto watajua ule uncle hanaga kakitu and their actions will show :smiley:

You should not be shocked with such treatment. Wengine wetu tulizoea hii maneno. You accept, work hard,and move on. Few years down the line ni wewe utakua na pesa na watakumbuka wakikufanya madharau.
I have a rich brother who is always invited to parties and celebrations at rich relative’s home while mimi I only get informed about burial ceremonies. Ikifika harusi naambiwa inaingiwa na card na ni limited.

Wueh! Pole gathee. That’s just sad.

Facts hapa.

Juu ya hii story. Kuna function ya Kukhu this Easter but we don’t have energy to deal with the negative energy and bullshit from crappy relas so we’ll go see her later kivyetu and spend quality time.

Sometimes rich people shoot themselves in the foot with their apartheid like behaviour.

I have two rich relatives with sons who were sitting a tricky professional exam. I know personally someone who might have assisted them to pass but I chose not to tell them.

The reason being they act high class and when I needed some urgent help in the past nilionyeshwa madharau.

I checked their sons’ exam results online when they were released and just laughed at their failures.

Pole mwalimu.Pesa kitu muhimu sana.Both to family and general society as well.Kuna hii jamaa inaitwa Arunga.He is the MD of a cargo/courier company called Urgent Cargo Handling Limited pale tao Nairobi.Kitambo sana saidi my friend once tagged me along to a christmas party at Arungas place in Runda.Had just started working na sikua na pesa ya kuenda home.Nikatumiwa directions and drove to Runda.When i got there,kuna parking mara mbili,ya tarmac ni ya magari kubwa kubwa ma x5,landcruiser and above,sisi watu wa daihatsu terios parking ni pale kwa nyasi.Dint even got a chance to say hi to the host.Ndani ya nyumba,kuna main living room ya host na his special friends.Mimi na my pal who invited me tuko kwa room flani iko na tv kwa wall somewhere along the corridor between the living room and the huge kitchen.At around 3pm beste yangu ananishow tuende huko nyuma kwa yard tusaidie task flani.Kumbe ni kuwasha moto ya grill ya nyama.Tuliweka makaa tukapepeta tukachoma nyama hapo sasawa.Mamboch walikua wanakam kuchukua nyama wakikata kata kwa tray waki serve watu huko ndani.Tuliletewa ma drinks assorted cans za tusker na pili hapo nyuma so tunachoma nyama tukionja onja tukikunywa.Tulikuwa ma vijanaa wengi,mimi,my friend another guy mwenye sistake ameolewa na huyo mse na some other two random guys kama mimi tu.Went on until until around 8pm nyama ikaisha na tumelewa kiasi tukaitwa huko ndani.Kwa corner ya main livingroom host ako na piano alitaka tuende tuone venye daughter wake anajua kuimba merry christmas aki play piano.I clapped as if i give a rats ass.Host akaenda kwa bar ya ndani ya nyumba akatoa JW green label ile kubwa ya 5 litres akamwagia ma beste zake akatulenga then aka propose toast ya ku thank kila mtu for showing up.At around 11pm one of the host’s drunk friends,later learnt he is a magistrate sijui wapi,also proposed a toast.At some point akasema’pia asante sana kwa zile vijana zilichoma nyama,wapi zile vijana?'And everyone burst out laughing.Niliskia kiwaru but i thought to myself si nimekula nyama na nimelewa na nimeona venye radar ya ma sos huenda.Nilitoka hapo kama nimesema hii kitu inaitwa pesa lazima niitafute na inipende or die trying.

Boss, stop punching above your weight bana:D:D:D…Philip arunga ni mbirionea yeye hucheza polo na akina man Giddy and their kids school together…huyu ni jamaa anaeza fund presidential campaign bana…you should have concentrated on networking with his enviable circle of friends. Kuna arunga mungine wa kitisuru pia angekupea same treatment. Hakuna watu wa madharau kama mluhyia au mjaluo ameshika pesa

this puts you at an advantage,no village phonecalls from every other person begging for money since they know hauna any and gives you time to climb the ladder…i would say endelea kupaint hio picture while making big moves…

My MO

Hapo kwa ‘fito’ ni very true. Mimi nilishadharauliwa kwa family hadi nika accept. All family gatherings mimi ujifanya chizi flani. Ata wakinituma niwalete chakula jikoni mimi uenda. …So mimi pale all family gathering nakuaga na mbogi yangu flani ya mtaa. hao ni wale wa kupasau kuni, kuleta changaa ikitakikana na kuchinja mbuzi in case. When with my mbogi nafanana kama hao na pia yunipea morale ya kuchoma shada carelessly ju mostly i associate with them na biashara most za family mimi ulenga kabisaaa

Haha epic stuff, hio kusikia waru is normally the first step…

Mbona mimi na 9k salo yangu huwa sionyeshwi madharau? Kitu ya kwanza I don’t attend gatherings fwaaa mpaka watu wanakuzoea kukuita ovyo ovyo ni kama uko idle 24/7. Heri kudoze kwangu the entire day than kutumwa tumwa kama keypee.

When you’re scarce you create an air of mystery around you, ata siku unatokea wanajua you’re doing them a favour by making an appearance. Secondly, my high IQ means I can hold an intelligent conversation about any topic under the sun. Labda wewe huwa fala za ku-discuss tu ujinga kama premier league na siasa.

Labda wewe na hiyo 9k yako ndio umeomoka the most

Kufanyishwa KAZI ya kuchimba mashimo ni madharau tupu. :D:D ukifika 25++ pesa na connections ndiyo Mambo yote

Ocha kwetu ni settlement scheme yenye kina babu waliallocatiwa mashamba kubwa kubwa so ni rare sana kumingle na villagers. Our neighbour on one side is a very very senior cabinet minister. On the other side is a very senior state (legal) officer. In a way you can say we are the poor ones. Ni kwetu tu hakuna helicopter huland. But bado nikienda ocha heshima inadumu. Hakuna mtu ataniambia nichimbe mashimo.

Fred and David?

This life is full of fake people. People are always going to talk and relatives are the worst when you experience failures. The worst kind is the self-righteous Christian families. But such is life people will always talk about you good and bad. Just don’t mind them, keep to your lane. and avoid bad-mouthing your relatives or people when they are in crisis.

Money, dressing, and perceived well off ness changes how people treat you in Kenya. It is what it is. Use it to your advantage to kbow who’s fake and who is real. Been there too.