BIBI CHRONICLES

Just tell her what happened and reassure her, hawa watu hupenda kubembelezwa,and learn communication,very important skill in life

Listen black kings, the only thing you should fear in this world is poverty and marriage. The things these people go through are unfathomable.

Mganga puts ‘dawa ya kushikilia’ Deep inside her wet ovarian tubes. Believe me I spent my weekends chanaring veve with professor maji marefu kym’s back near Marimbi street.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sasa hizi ndo gani…hadi inafika kwa uganga sasa? Cheki bro, here’s the thing, move on simply that. Akianza kuleta black magic kwa marriage, it will only screw things up, plus mjunior ndo anaeza kuwa sacrificial lamb so move swiftly

i believe in God and if your a believer of God you should atleast accept there is a devil and he has his demons what buffles me is that she chose the devils side afadhali mtu aseme nipelekwe kwa wazee wa kanisa ya kiroho niombewe hadi nguo zitoke but mganga iza mischief

Hivi ndivyo @jumabekavu atakukamulia bibi

This is sad… Women are supposed to be prayerful, morally upright and always try to be strong for the sake of her husband and children. A woman should do anything to prevent her home from falling apart.

Witchcraft is not just something one can go and come out of easily. Am glad you don’t support her decision.

Huyo bibi amerogwa na hao waganga!

Vile Deodorant amesema hapo juu.

fukuza hio ngombe muchawi atawekea mtoto swara na akienda peleka mtoto kwa exorcist @Liberty . amen .

Io saitan ikianza kukuambia mwende kwa mganga it’s time to run for the hills. A close family friend bibi yake alianza izo stori za waganga sikuizi bwana ako kwa nyumba anajikunia.

Goroka usiwai bembelesa hii watu. Don’t feed wood to the fire uliza hii ni ujinga gani naskia,nataka ukuje hapa kesho… Ama wacha tu, ukiwa ready ukuje…

A humanbeing who sees only what she wants to see is a dangerous animal

Probably she has already started…I know these kind of women…any small problem and they run to witchcraft.It’s a pity.

Brandy , leta full hekaya

Damn…you are double screwed. Anyone combining church and witchcraft is a nut-case.

Hehehe. So Jesus and Muhammad are okay? Ama as long as you both believe in the imaginary powers it’s okay?

It’s a serious issue Mwalimu, the kym’s were complaining that the prof was doing the ‘insertions’ of the medication himself if the customers were beautiful, but allocating the roles to his hirelings if the customers were less than average. I can now see the ‘science’ behind it. Plausible deniability.

:D:D