Bibi kuchokesha

I want to know too.First of all grow up,hii ni issue ndogo sana.Set ur boundaries kitu yako asiguze na mtoi ahame bedroom yake. You’re the man of the house wika na ukiweza guruma.Marriage is not a walk in the park nikuvumiliana tu.

:D:D

yaani unataka watu wajue umenyimwa coomer saa sita usiku :D:D.

Now on a serious note, hata uoe mara kumi you will find that all women are the same. if she ain’t nagging, just stick around. ama ni urongo @pseudonym

mayai kumi kumi.
:D:D:D:D
ngoja nimalize kucheka hii kwanza.

Ile siku hio @Mayai Kumi Kumi itahach ikuwe tu- @gashwin ndio pipi atawacha kusumbua

Kuna 1ltr 2200/-

wewe ndiyo uko na chida you know your wife better n what she is capable vitu zingine you just avoid for instance iyo kazi ungeifanyia iyo room ingine na uwache kama umeilock being the man of the house doesnt necessarily mean uwe dictator most of these leaders wenye ego mob hukula humble pie nyumbani be the bigger man

Ghasia uliacha kupiga bibi?

Huwa tunatoka na certificates tunaenda…

Why did you leave your comp in your bedroom? ??
When you get married it’s "no longer about you " the two become one ! I can see you in real shut very soon , ngoja mtoto upate amekojolea hiyo laptop ! Ama Imewekwa maji.

I was not going to respond to your thread until I saw the many useless responses which, to say the least, are outright nauseating not to mention stupid. To your subject now. Although you don’t mention it, it is apparent that your wife has a radically different perspective on many issues. This is often the case among many couples. This difference in perspectives becomes challenging when one or both parties are unable to adapt. More often than not, the ability to adapt to new situations is determined by one’s level of education, exposure, and upbringing. It could be that your wife is unable to learn what is important to you because of her low abilities. Sometimes she will fail to apply the right reasoning even in situations that require nothing more than common sense. She may also become argumentative and play victim the moment you point out her weaknesses. There is not much you can do about such a situation on her part considering that she had already gone through much learning and training before you met her. However, your struggle is not lost. You may have to fortify and increase your adaptations. This includes learning to ignore the things you cannot change about her. Create a highly controlled environment around your operations to ensure that you are not offended or affected by her actions. Set up invisible but impenetrable barriers around the things you would not like to see interrupted. For instance, you could even go as far as buying a second television or decoder if need be. You should also try to be more lenient, especially because she is taking good care of a kid who gives you much joy.

How old is the kid? could be postpartum depression.

Cheso!!! You attract what you deserve.

Hapo kwa reformed nimekataa.
Old habits die hard.
Slightest trigger and she is back in business.
Haiwes.

Kumbe sio mimi peke yangu nasumbuliwa na huyu wife. Ata juzi i was contemplating moving away from her kabisa niende nianze maisha upya…nimwachie kila kitu except my laptops na crucial documents… I just looked at my ever-so bubbly son…shook my head…iyo thought ikanitoka

This is a small issue to warrant such an outrageous decision, there’s more to it than just this, so just open up and lay the bare truth here you could get help, otherwise this is a scapegoat you’re using to get back at her.

All women are not really the same.
But such a mistake may happen once and not because the wife is daft.
Did mayai tell her it was vital for the computer not to be shut down?

I pity your family…una utoto imezidi kiasi cha haja

Why can’t you be organized and buy a file and file your documents or get a document holder…? Ama unaishi kama nguruwe you strew your documents all over including kwa boot ya gari na chini ya viti?

There is no road map ya kuishi na bibi. You draw one as you go along…no hayo tu.

Upus thread.