Bibi na mother-in-law

If it was the other way around tungeambiwa ni abuse.

Ktalk standard inakuwanga two hot slaps. Ikizidi ongeza bonus ya sweep!

Like clockwork…never missing a beat.

And that is @gashwin at his best. Nikuone tena ukiniandikia oxford dictionary tena

:D:D:D

Nyakinyua niaje

Utakaa bachelor hadi lini

Women love attention and they love feeling like they are in control of you…
Your work as a man is to destroy this power and energy…
1.make sure you fuck her until she is not in the moods to fuck anymore, until your woman complains of too much sex, then she is not getting enough and the extra energy will be spent wanting to control not serve you.

2.show your wife/girlfriend in a respectful way from the word go that you had a life before she came into your life and you can make decisions, otherwise she will want to control every aspect of your life.

These are things i was going through with some bitch i was dating, she never wanted me to be doing anything on my laptop, i suspect she messed up my violin too because i love playing music, so that she can get all the attention…

kaka braza,kumbe bibi alikukalia ndio maana siku hizi hata hauleti odds

No…:smiley:

:D:D:D:D

Wako hivyo wote brother. The more you force it on her to communicate, the more she drifts away and becomes angry at your people. Pambana na hali yako.they are all like that and no silver bullet for it.

hivyo ndivyo samuel wanjiru alikufa. he kept wife na bibi pamoja. bibi akajam kushinda akiekewa maneno ya mama kwa skio. never ever works

Your wife relates individually with your mother. Just like you do relate with your in-laws. Ukikosana na baba yake unajua what to do. Let her do the same thing. If your wife can’t make peace with her mother inlaw, how will she do it with your children’s inlaws?

If your mother is not being unreasonable, ambia bibi ajitafutie nafasi. I would feel very offended if my Bibi refused to take my calls on account of her quarrels with my mum.

Also consider whether you have taken sides subjectively.

Wife and mother relationships are often poor. Worse with in-laws. Just make them keep it cordial.
Your relationship with wife may need help. Talk to her and also seek help.

Poa sana muthee.

It’s a privilege to have a mother in law that likes you and vice versa. I’m grateful that my MIL embraced me from the word go, however my SIL from ukambani amepewa Cold War of the century. Mother claims she has given her son “kamute.” :smiley: This son rarely calls or visits her anymore since he married.
Also my other SIL who was first to get married in the family ako na some personality issues with ‘Mother.’

The relationship between a wife and her hubby’s mother is often fraught with misunderstanding.
It might be in everyone’s best interest if the two women keep their distance.

@Dasani first seek to understand both sides without being partial. It could be that your mother is harassing wifey kichini chini.

As a man I’ll tell u something it’s tough when a man has to make a choice between his mother and his wife . This is a worst nightmare to any married men. They will both put you there to see which pawn will be moved

Sema kila kitu, what did you family do to her?
I alway say you should be the line between her and your people and she should be the line between hers and you, ukiwacha watu wavuke mpaka things get nasty, resentment inaingia.she should respect them and they should respect her

And your mother will never be a wife to you , And you can’t keep changing wives to please your mother , best thing is to find a wway for the two to co exist,
Think about it this way your mum is your dads wife, how would you feel if your mother was constantly being bother by your cuc and you dad doing nothing about it? Watu wanaeza kosa kupendana but make sure they each respect each other’s roles in your life i say this as a wife and a mother of boys

Exactly