Bibi ya mtu ni sumu. KDF Sergeant clobbered to death in Utawala

Am good. You were to come to my inbox with a list of some stuff you needed. I guess ulifaulu? if you did who did you use? People ask me all the time na huwa sina habari but I am putting together some legit used and tested contacts.

Nope. I recorded statements via zoom because of COVID restrictions. They quoted the police act which authorises an officer of peace to summon anyone for investigation purposes

Ile mchezo mchezo ya kuguza guza msichana kama umelewa, inakufanya unauliwa. But am I the only one who finds some of these KDF guys rude, coz after all wanaeza toa ID ya jeshi?

Kuwa rude, proud, arrogant ni individual traits msee…

I believe @administrator hupatiana contact za watu. Or you think all talkers here are just “ordinary” talkers?

kuja DCI Athi river on monday at 2pm ama tukukujie

Such an unfortunate turn of events, the sergeant and the nigga who led to his death were both at wrong.
This thing could have been solved in a more manly approach

You mean they could summon you over something you post huku na huku? They should then summon wale wasee wa ‘nani amekula hii’ for prostitution.

Once you introduce a woman even among the most sensible men, you’ll immediately notice a shift in their behaviour. We’re just baboons who dress and act civilized. Some years back I used to attend Figure 8 gym hapo Tom Mboya street. The ladies mostly concentrated on aerobics, massage, yoga etc. Sisi mandume ndio tulikuwa wengi kwa main gym with weights na martial arts classes. So most times hio floor tulikuwa wanaume tupu and everyone would go about their activities with moderation. One day this cute lady showed up to train with the kickboxing class, and the change was noticeable. The fuckers were (subconsciously?) competing to show her how strong they were. Kicking and punching harder than usual, lifting bigger weights, flexing muscles, generally exaggerating everything. It was unbelievable. I don’t know if the instructor did it deliberately to “boost morale” ama ilikuwa tu kibahati.

Kipigwa ka burukenge na bwana ya wenyewe hufanyika area za paipu,gichagi na western. Ngumu sana usikie mtu runda alirundwa. Pissant manenos

One day I had crossed some guy, and he used another person to call me and threaten me kama karao, told me if he could see where I am and could come for me. I noticed the guy was bluffing so I played along but recorded the call.

Then I reported to the police. Wacha nyang’au ipigiwe simu, let me just say the police ended up several thousands richer accusing the caller of impersonating a police officer, and my guy thoroughly subdued.

Noma

Ma

Mafi wewe jobless motherfuker…try something serious…hapa sjapost vitu za strippers that fits your character

Weeeh kuna wengine ambao wakitoka huko barracks wanaleta vurugi sana huku mtaani. Very arrogant people they can be.

Bado, Niko vacation. I’ll be back next year.

Bibi ya mtu ata runda uliletea nye yenye unapewa slaps

Ndio hawa, snitch alert

Oliskia wapi? Leta hekaya yoyote ya leafy suburbs eti mtu alikulwa makofi ju ya kudeenya jirani.Mmoja tu,ule mtoto ya lawyer alinyofoa step mother ndani ya motii akakulishwa kidungi na budake.:D:D mbirrioneas hawakimbizani na kuma,ikienda wacha iende

Nikidhani pia lover wa bibi ya Raphael tuju alikua kdf na alipigwa kama burukenge boss?

Alikua assaulted,mind the leafy burbs word boss,he ‘tresspassed’ tuju house then was apprehended to killimani. There was no beating. Too bad he died mysteriously at a friend’s house. My point is only bonobos ndio utapata hadi findio ya hasira na mjamaa ako na bkack eyes,wale wengine they send goons to ‘take care of you’,game nikucheza chini kama arsenali:D