Bibi ya Rigathi

naomba niingize mboro kwa mattercore yako

Nope…nowhere near there niliona picha kwa news poster kwa mtandao when they were declaring winners.

Nobody forces you to. It’s not like you are doing the rest of us a favour by sticking with something you don’t enjoy. Hii mambo ya wanawake kujifanya heroes just because they are providing pus.sy for one specific man inaudhi.

What about Rao?

achievement was letting gachagua spit in her womb !

haha. But we have existed with male psychopaths as majority in leadership since independence, what’s 2 unstable females

You cant diminish her light just coz u hate women, her endurance and survival skill is enuff accomplishment

Mungichste maliza hio ghaseer bila huruma.

[ATTACH=full]459319[/ATTACH]

Wee nani makasiriko tulisema mtu apeleke Supreme Court. Where did I imply any enforcement?

[ATTACH=full]459321[/ATTACH]

and because of what she went through, her husband deserves to be the DP ama logic ni gani hapa?

These are the kind of subjects that you should restrict your opinions to.

Low IQ kipii niaje. Case gani mzuri ya simu?

:D:D

You can say that again. I know that all too well…

I wonder …

[ATTACH=full]459464[/ATTACH]

How does someone of her background and credentials sleep on the same bed as this Thug , Thief and Criminal …??? :oops::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hehehehe…my thoughts exactly.
For Ida Odinga that’s another case of resilience I tell ya. Hubby in detention and hangepewa hata rugusa ya kwenda kuzika Make, amidst the torture. And for what? For liberating a Nation that has no gratitude :smiley:

Meanwhile,…

Kapsaa. Just imagine where Ida is at this point in time. Tho she must be familiar with the scenario by now:D:D. Sio rahisi kuingia kwa kitanda na mtu una-turn and toss every 2 mins…na anakuambia vitu unajaribu kuelewa…it gets worse if you have been telling the person to give up sababu unaona haendi mahali…kama Mrs Kanini Koru…:smiley:

Sweets nakuuliseko…Kanini Koru alikuguza wapi???