bibi za watu mmesema hapana.

Umeamua kunichekesha leo :D:D:D

:D:D:D:D
Today you are on a roll.

usicheze na investments za mjamaa…

Most murder victims are killed by someone they know. Plus hiyo headline leaves nothing to the imagination as to who the perpetrator is.

Hapo nephew hakufanya poa… he could have looked for another older woman and not his uncle’s wife… Pia naye kunguru hakufanya poa. Kucheat on mzee with his nephew ni balaa

@screwplus is that you.

Hii gazeti ishapitisha judgement…

Hapana I’m not that gif fellow. I always assumed he was deorro. Na amekimya sana siku hizi.

That Kirubi man is a real man. He had warned them severally. He wanted to kill them not because of anything else but his own reputation. Huyo mwanamke aliifanya kimadharau. Meanwhile, that boy should know it’s one of two things. He flees ama he kills that old bugger. I would choose the latter, an attempt on my life is a declaration of a war to the death.

if this turns out to be the case the lad must count himself very lucky, he must have survived miraculously I think the intention was to kill them all.

Ama roho safi atafute mzee amtume kwa Mr George: “Kamwambie babangu Ango George kama nilimkosea kwa lolote anisamehe.” Wazee si wa kufagilia watoto wao kiholela.

hii ni kama sopranos series…

a large percentage of sex happens because opportunity presents itself…then repeats occur and before long the parties are in too deep to untangle themselves.

It’s not about fate… it’s about decisions. But I know kwa nini unajitetea. Pia wewe hukufanya poa :smiley:

wewe kama mwanaume niambie ni decision gani unaweza make when a nice new warm pussy is staring at you:D:D:D …si unaendelea kesi baadaye?

Sijasema ni sawa… lakini naelewa!

Heheheee

Bibi ya uncle hapana… It’s just too awkward.

[ATTACH=full]172039[/ATTACH]
Looks like a no nonsense fellow

So mtu ajipake kitunguu ama kaluma kwa macho ndio aonekane ana-grieve?