Biden hapana tambua putin

Pole nilikuwa nimekamata gorogoro

Biden apana tambua anyone… It’s the dementia

Wacha diversion nimekuuliza about this very specific Khashoggi case. Was Trump similarly wise and reasonable?

Because we see several examples of Biden repeating what Trump was doing but it seems when a Democrat does it he is “wise and reasonable” . The narrative changes.

Just go back to the cow dung you came from . Brare fucking ritimbo…(cc @Eng’iti )
[ATTACH=full]352480[/ATTACH]

Aliachia shule class 7 what do you expect.

Have you noticed how there is less chaos in your country now? Things are running smoothly. I’m sure you will be getting your ksh 140,000 stimulus soon. Hakuna drama huku na pale. Hospitalization imeshuka kabisa… stock market is stable because no one is waiting for another shoe to drop from an orange’s mouth … this is what you guys badly needed-stability. Ferrk trump and his minions … Biden will do his one term then O’rouke should take over for another 8 years…

Are you really that foolish? The chaos was bought and paid for just for the purpose of removing Trump!

These protestors were hired goons! As we speak BLM leaders have released a report claiming that they raised $90 million . But they have refused to name the donors! Why??

The small chapters linked to BLM have said that they have only received peanuts for all their protesting. And they also demand to know who the donors of these funds were. They don’t want their cause to appear to be owned by deep state Democrat politicians but that is exactly what it is.

We saw numerous videos of Antifa in Oregon being housed by the governor in tents where they were also fed by the state. They would sleep during the day and cause chaos at night. They hid their faces with masks but it was easy to link the key leaders sleeping in the tents to the ones protesting at night.

Are you even serious? You actually believe this crap???

And about Texas and O Rourke we know the lights out was also planned to keep Texas from seceding. Texas wanted to secede but wamezimiwa stima ndio wajue hawajui. Rourke is pretending to be the saviour.

We also see the vicious attempts to turn Texas blue by opening the border to illegals as well as by flooding the place with Californians.

I keep telling you get your nose from that qanon shit na husikii… problem ya Texas was brought because of winter storm . Are you stupid or what?.. if it was democrats who switched off the lights then why didn’t Ted Cruz raise the issue ? Instead alihepea mexico… boss I have seen how Qanon consumed a certain Kenyan hapo kwenu. Now he is going through serious therapy . Save yourself before its too late.

I asked a question that I did not get an answer to. Just like Biden , Trump also gave the Saudi Arabia crown prince a slap on the wrist. Does that mean Trump was also “wise and reasonable” in that instance?

I answered you na husikii.

1. The consequences of dealing with crown prince will have adverse ripple effect on the stability ya middle east. Try imagine if crown prince got upset with the sanction and demands all the reserves with treasury and starts dealing with Russia instead of USA?
  2. Lastly I answered you that Biden administration is a little bit cleaver on how they approach issues…not everything thorax like your orange head. Biden makes same move as trump but he doesn’t beat his bare chest on the media about it . That’s being smart . Trump by now angeshika his balls and megaphone shouting how he’s a genius in dealing with crown prince. I hope you get it this time since I have taken time to explain to you…

So in short what you are saying is that Trump was doing a good job similar to Biden but the U.S media didn’t like him?

Also are you saying that Biden will be copying Trump’s policies but as long as the media is behind him everything is fine i.e burying his head in the proverbial sand?

No one is smart the other one is stupid as it gets

So if Trump never abused the fake news media, in your view he would be an excellent leader?

You guys are full of :meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi:.

Your leader Biden has broken so many promises. He said he would punish the crown prince, he hasn’t.

Another good example, why is he opening new cages at the border???

Why do you need to store these kids in cages? Why is he practicing human trafficking?

Why is Biden using catch and release, why not finish the fence???

Open your eyes bana. Your leader is full of shit? What does he want with these Mexican kids?

Why doesn’t he allow the parents to get in awapatie watoto wao plus their greencards, instead of keeping their kids in containers and tents? Huoni there is something he is after?

So, they have put sanctions on Fatherland Russia again for (checking notes) jailing an anti govt operative and for attempted (checking notes again) poisoning because (checking notes yet again) democracy and human rights must be protected.

So lets compare like with like

1. Saudi Arabia cut into pieces an anti govt operative in a foreign land in an embassy - check

2. Saudi Arabia crushed anti govt protests in Riyadh - check

3. Saudi Arabia sent firepower and actively helped neighboring countries crush
    their own anti govt protests - check

4. Saudi Arabia executes many anti govt protestors - check

The links below are all mainstream media links for the above points - in case someone suggests conspiracy theory. The anyone claiming uncle Sam and biden are acting on moral principles is very misguided

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/11/opinion/sudan-protests.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-12729786

[MEDIA=democracynow]2017/7/17/outrage_mounts_as_saudi_arabia_plans[/MEDIA]

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/202441

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/22/opinion/khashoggi-mbs-arab-democracy.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/03/sudanese-crackdown-comes-after-talks-with-egypt-and-saudis

Si ufuatange news or American politics ukue updated.

Nitaanza.

You’re reading incorrect notes, morality is nothing in the face of Petro dollars. Uncle Sam has to keep the crown happy so as to continue conducting business.

A few people murdered here and there are of less import than controlling the market, nothing personal just good business.

Those are my notes. :smiley:

Anyway maybe if I had said ‘exceptional’ or ‘shining light on a hill’ I would not have explained further.

We are still in the same page

I doubt we are on the same shelf